12- The Score

Wednesday- 11:58 p.m.

Elizabeth's P.O.V.

Suddenly I sat up gasping for air as if I have been under water for to long. I opened my eyes to see the guys around my bed. When did we get home? What happened? Why can't I remember what happened? Weren't we just at the beach? I ran my fingers through my knotted hair. I slowly pulled my legs toward my body to feel a rough tight fabric against them. Was I still in my jeans?

"What happened?" I asked looking at the guys who were all shirtless. "What time is it?"

"12 in the morning." Zach said. They all looked out of it and confused.

"Why aren't you guys sleeping?" I asked so confused in the situation.

"We were." Jack said laying down in bed with me closing his eyes. What the hell was going on?!

"Did I wake you guys?" I was confused in how I could do that but it had to be the only reason for them to be in here right? Unless they are doing some ritual thing...but I don't take them as the guys who worship Satan. 

"Yeah...what were you dreaming about?" Jonah asked causally laying down at the end of my bed.

"Uhhh..." I didn't think I had a dream. I tried to think back to what I could remember and all I could think of was walking on the beach with the boys than waking up here. Suddenly it hit me straight in the face. My eyes went wide as my dream replayed in my head. 

"..ohhhh," I awkwardly chuckled than lied, "It was just a dumb nightmare." I tried to avoid all eyes and hope it would go away.

"I wouldn't say it was a dumb nightmare." Daniel said shifting his eyes between the guys. I furrowed my brows in confusion. Could he read minds?

"You were screaming bloody murder. As if someone was killing you." Jack said sitting up and looking at me.

"Really? That terrible?" I asked feeling my face heat up in embarrassment.

"Yeah. Kept yelling things like help..." Zach said sitting on the back board of the bed.

"Oh......" I said biting my lower lip.

"So what were you dreaming about?" Jonah asked again.

"Clowns." I lied quickly. "I have a big fear of clowns and I was dreaming of being chased by a killer clown and I tripped over a rock and he started stabbing me so...yeah." I shifted my eyes between the boys and the bed praying the lie was believable.

"So you are okay?" Corbyn asks. I nodded my head messing with the blankets.

"Alright...than I'm going back to bed." Zach said getting off my bed and heading out the door. Corbyn waved at me before leaving as well.

"You sure your okay? I could sit in here with you if you want." Daniel offered sitting next to me.

"No really I'm good. Just a bad clown dream. They aren't new. You guys need to go to bed though. I'll be fine." I smiled to reassure them.

"Alright." Daniel sighed getting up and walking out the room.

"Night Liz." Jack said getting off my bed and leave. Jonah just laid at the bottom of my bed starring at the ceiling. I looked down at him with confusion. Why hasn't he left with the others?

"Are you lying?" Jonah asked making my face turn a little red.

"No? Why do you ask?" I asked since I wasn't fully lying. He rolled onto his side and looked at me. I half smiled at him.

"I don't know. Just wondering. Alright, goodnight." He said getting off my bed and leaving my room. I quickly got up after him up and shut the door. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes. I went into the bathroom and cleaned my makeup off since I wasn't the one who put me in bed. I also changed into pajama pants and tank top with an over sized sweat shirt over it. I climbed back into the bed and pulled the covers up and nuzzling into them.