10: Comments Hurt More Than Words Sometimes

Wednesday- 7:40 a.m.

Elizabeth's P.O.V.

I woke up to a loud bang. I slowly opened my eyes already noticing a different in the bed. I first noticed that Jack was no longer in bed and when I rolled onto my back I realized Daniel was gone too. I heard the shower running but I wasn't sure who was in it. The closet light was also on and the bedroom door was open.

"Oh morning." Jack said walking out of the closet fixing his jacket. He looked like he was in a rush. "There's an emergency down at the studio so me and the guys are gonna have to go over there than we will be back." He explained sitting by me and putting on his shoes.

"How long are you guys gonna be gone?" I asked rubbing my eyes and sitting up.

"Not sure. One of us will let you know once we know though." He smiled at me.

"Alright." I mumbled pulling the blankets off me and setting my feet on the floor. "I'm gonna go back to bed on that note."

"Okay." He chuckled as I got up and headed toward the door.

"Have fun." I told him as I left the room and headed for my room. I was about to walk in when I noticed there was no noise downstairs. I turned to face the door at the end of the hall. It was still shut. I walked downstairs and into the kitchen. Jonah wasn't having his coffee yet. I walked over to the sink to see that there was no dirty coffee cup. I grabbed a coffee cup and the little coffee cup things that hold the coffee. I set it in the coffee maker and turned it on. I put the coffee cup in the machine. I waited until I heard Jonah coming downstairs and whistling before I hit brew.

"Morning." Jonah greeted me as I walked past him to go upstairs. I nodded my head at him not being a morning person. Especially not a 8 in the morning person. I was about to shut my door when I heard Jonah yell, "Thank you!"

"Your welcome!" I chuckled shutting my door. I got into my bed and closed my eyes. It was a miracle that I actually fell asleep but I did. When I woke up my room was filled with light. I slowly sat up and rubbed my eyes. It took a minute for my eyes to adjust. I hadn't closed my blinds before going back to bed. I reached over to grab my phones.

9:10 a.m.

I got about two more hours of sleep. Which is nice and new for me. There were no text from the boys saying what time they would be home though. I sighed and set my phone next to me and looked around. What should I do as I wait? Probably pee since my bladder feels like its going to explode.

I got up and walked into the bathroom humming to myself. I wasn't even humming a song just random things. After using the bathroom and washing my hands, I brushed my teeth and hair into a high pony. Nothing to clean though since I wasn't going to be around anybody any time soon. On that note I didn't even take off my glasses. I went downstairs and took my medicine that never seemed to help but I just took so my mom wouldn't start yelling and blaming me for wasting her money.

I than headed back upstairs. I sighed and looked around. I was so use to the quiet back in Ohio but being in LA made the silence make me uncomfortable. I wonder when the boys will be back? Hopefully soon since my life seems to go badly when I'm alone for to long. I decided I should probably do homework so when I get back home I don't have a ton.

I grabbed my laptop and plopped down on my bed sitting criss cross. I logged onto my laptop and went to my email. My teachers were supposed to be sending me work through email. I saw a few assignments from my math and history teachers but that was it. I opened up my history emails and skimmed over the directions. I had to read a couple articles and fill out a paper that he sent me on docs.