A/N

(I'd like to apologize for some of the grammar errors, sentences, spelling, and wrong perspectives. I reread the book and I barely could read it. Editing is still on the list to do but probably not until this book is finished)

Hello! So yes this whole thing is gonna be me talking. No boys. No Liz. No cutting. No anxiety attacks. No flirting. No almost kissing. No-well you get the point.

If you are reading this past the beginning of 2019 than...wow...but this won't make sense to you. To those who were reading at the beginning of the book when it first started or just in 2018 than this is like an update for you.

I have never been the best at posting things on a routine so I'm not gonna say a routine. There will be chapters when there are chapters. Sorry, not sorry. I don't wanna write chapters when I'm super depressed cause it will kill the whole chapter with the mood I give off. Which I'm struggling with a lot rn. I am not on social media rn soooooooooooo yeah. Hopefully, I can get past this and redownload it to my phone, but it might have to wait until I am done with school.

Some of the chapters I wrote before I stopped in 2018 had the wrong tone in them so I will probably go back while editing and fix those, but like I said I'm not sure when any of this will happen. The only thing I'm certain about is that I'm gonna finish this book this year. I have started millions of books and never finished them but this one is going as I want it and I'm really excited to share it with other people. With that being said voting for my book and sharing it or commenting lets me know you are enjoying it and I can interact with you guys as well as showing me I'm not crazy and there are humans reading what I write.

I also like comments because it tells me what I can improve on so when I go back to edit or as I continue to write I can add them in. Plus this book makes me really happy and laugh at my own jokes/awkwardness in it so if I could get this out to as many people as possible it would just be amazing to spread some positive through this.

On that note I am still in high school and have a job so I don't have tons of free time, but like I said. I want to share this with all of you. I have a planner from 2018 that I had written after the first or second chapter of this book was published so it keeps me on my plan. Which I honestly love cause I know that I'm not missing stuff or repeating a lot of stuff.

The last thing I think I have to say really is about the perspectives. My planner is written in the third person so I can't write word for word from it, but it also sits open next to my Wattpad as I write. Meaning I go back and forth which leads me to jump from the first person to third a lot. That will be fixed in editing if there are things you are really confused about just message me or comment on the chapter and I'll explain it or straighten out the sentence.

I think that's it though...so thanks for reading everybody. Chapter 18 will be up...hopefully before the end of the weekend, but no promises. Love you all and hope you're enjoying the book so far.

Vote

Comment

Share

And live life like an Oompa-Loompa :)