1: Congratulations

A/N

I'd like to say in advance that there may be a lot of spelling and grammar mistakes and details may be off but I'm sorry. I have never met them in person therefore this is written off of my interpretation of what it would be like. So please don't comment about details that aren't right. Thank you, enjoy.

Elizabeth's P.O.V.

It was Friday afternoon. I had just gotten home and was sitting on my bed starring at my phone in shock. Was I reading this right?

Subject: Congratulations!

Dear Elizabeth Elaine Parkinson,

        We are pleased to inform you that you are the winner! After going through thousands of entries, yours stood out the most. You will be spending the next 2 weeks in LA with Why Don't We. Within your stay you will be at the Why Don't We house and travel with them around LA. Your flight to LA and back will be paid for and food will be provided. We once again congratulate you on winning.

Please reply ASAP so we can discuss your trip here and more in detail of what will happen with your arrival and some rules.

-Why Don't We

"That's what I thought it said..." I whispered to myself. I was to in shock to email back right now. I carefully set my phone done and went to the bathroom. I got into a warm shower to reset my thought process. When it finally set in I started just screaming. Right in the shower. I quickly jumped out of the shower and dried off. I didn't even bother to get dressed. I wrapped myself in my towel and ran to my room. I grabbed my phone and hit reply.

Reply to- Congratulations

I have received your email. I am thrilled to hear that I will be spending 2 weeks with the boys. Let me know what information you will need so we can proceed with this trip.

-Elizabeth E. Parkinson

I set my phone down and stood up. I looked around my room before letting out a squeal and stomping my feet in excitement. I quickly changed into pajama shorts and tank top. I didn't plan on going anywhere the rest of the day so pajamas were appropriate. I heard a ding from my phone that was laying on my bed. I leaped into the twin sized bed and grabbed my phone.

Dear Ms. Parkinson,

I paused after reading that. I did not like being called Ms. I am only 16.

We are glad to hear that you are excited. The following attachments are documents you must read over and sign. Your guardian will also have to sign one of the documents due to you being under 18 years old.

*2 attached files*

Please email the papers back to us signed before Sunday.

-Why Don't We

I sighed. I highly doubted my mom would care if I went. I just didn't see her often with working and drinking. I understood why they needed her to sign but I wish I was 18 and could sign for myself. I looked at the links, one read 'Rules of the House and Privacy' and the other read 'Legal Information'. These 2 weeks better pay off. What am I saying? Of course it will. They could be totally jerks and it would still be better than staying home. I clicked on the page that was titled 'Rules of the House and Privacy'.

Rules that must be followed while in the house. Privacy is very important to the boys and is probably really important to you as well. By following these rules the next 2 weeks will go by without a problem. The first rule is probably the most important. Any personal information that the boys prefer to keep private that you may hear must not be shared with anybody. This includes house address, phone numbers, etc. To make this rule work just ask them if you can share what information you have obtained or share nothing you are unsure about, the boys will keep this in mind for you as well.

The next rule is for bedrooms. You can not come into their rooms at night while they are sleeping. You may also not enter a room without knocking first if the door is shut. The boy's rooms will be down the same hallway as yours. You may make any rules for your bedroom that the boys will have to respect.

The third rule is no stealing. This should be obvious but we must be through in this. You may not take anything from the house even if its in the room you are staying in. This includes vases, silverware, pillows, blankets, instruments, etc. Other than just things sitting in the house you may not take any of the boys things. Examples are shirts, pants, underwear, sunglasses, sweatshirts, shoes, socks, hats, etc. The only things that you can take home with you is things you buy or the boys say you can have as well as anything you bring.

Rule number four is respect. The guys understand you being a fan and being excited but they do not want the trip full of you climbing all over them. You may hug them and anything else they verbally say you can do. Besides that they prefer you to keep your hands to yourself. The boys will respect you by this rule as well.

*more rules*

These rules are here to keep you and the boys as comfortable and happy throughout your trip here. If any of these rules are broken by you it will lead to an early end to the trip. If one of the boys break a rule it will lead to them being taken out for the remainder of your stay. We hope you can respect these rules and if you have any questions or concerns please feel free to email me.

_________________________________________________________________

Signature

After reading through all of the rules I signed on the line. It didn't need my mom's signature which was good. It was one last thing I needed to explain to her. I read over the other document that pretty much said that any injuries I got wasn't their fault and we couldn't sue. They also asked for my phone number for a better way to contact as well as my moms. Now I just needed my mom to sign the sheet. Which is harder said than done.

I sighed and threw myself back into my bed.

A/N

Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed this chapter. I'll be updating soon. I don't plan on having a schedule for updating but I'll try to get 1 up at least every week. Leave a comment on what you thought of this chapter. Thanks for reading! Don't forget to vote it lets me know you enjoyed it.