17- Fortnite

Friday 9:08 a.m.

Elizabeth's P.O.V.

My eyes slowly opened to an empty bed. I frowned at the lacking of Daniel in my bed. I sighed and rolled onto my back looking at the ceiling. I glanced at the nightstand and grabbed my phone. The lock screen was filled with notifications from Instagram.

'would_you_wanna_1_5 liked a photo you are tagged in'

'imzachherron commented on a photo you are tagged in'

'curly.aavery liked a photo you are tagged in'

'mackenzie.e.eddy.3 liked a photo you are tagged in'

'litty.limelights commented on a post you are tagged in'

'unholyherron commented on a post you are tagged in'

'jonahmarais liked a photo you are tagged in'

'unholyherron liked a photo you are tagged in'

'wdwaffles liked a photo you are tagged in'

'jackaverymusic commented on a post you are tagged in'

'stalkingjonahsjawline liked a photo you are tagged in'

'corbynbesson commented on a photo you are tagged in'

'tylercv liked a photo you are tagged in'

'keriseavey commented on a photo you are tagged in' etc...

What picture was I tagged in? The only people that tag me are people at school after something humiliating happens. Even those don't get this many likes and comments though. I swiped on one of the notifications. My Instagram opened to Daniel's Instagram before pulling up his most recent photo.

"What?" I mumbled sitting up in my bed, waiting for the picture to load. The grey box finally loaded revealing a picture of me and him from last night. I didn't remember taking any pictures last night. I brought the phone closer to my blind eyes to see that it looked like the person sitting across from us took it. I furrowed my brows in confusion. Then that smile popped into my mind and I pushed my lips into a straight line trying not to smile.

'lizzykins: Did @tylercv take this photo???'

I typed out and hit send. My commented took a moment but appeared near the top. I rolled my eyes at my username. Cayla is the one who was convinced if I had Instagram that people at school would like me more. In her eyes my username was cute, but either way, it didn't work. I began to scroll down in the comments not being able to help myself. I mean there was 13.5k comments. I bite my bottom lip as my eyes skimmed random comments.

There was a variety of comments. They ranged from just emojis to asking who I was, but the most comments were all about how I looked. It wasn't what I used to though. Thousands of people called me beautiful, cute, adorable, a snack, masterpiece, perfect, sexy, etc. I couldn't help but smile. There was still a ton of comments that had nothing to do with me and were pointed towards Daniel. Then there was the occasional jealous fan saying they wished they were me, but his mom comment is what really grabbed my attention.

'keriseavey: Aww look at how adorable you guys look.'

I chewed on my cheek as I continued to reread it. She couldn't be talking about me. I got out of the comments and looked at the photo again. Daniel had my chair pulled out and it was us smiling at each other right before I sat down. A small smile crept onto my lips as I looked at the caption.

'seaveydaniel: Even though the night didn't go exactly to plan it was still amazing with you around :)'

I felt my face heat up so I quickly left Instagram and muted its notifications. I set my phone down on the bed and quickly got out of the bed. I pulled a sweatshirt over my head before heading down the steps. Corbyn was sitting at the island in the kitchen doing something on his laptop.