[2]

myg

i finish up my lunch and grab my bag. i wave bye to the boys and make my way to the music room. i open my phone and look at the time. it was my free period and i wanted to spend it in the music room. i've been out of it and i've been struggling writing some of the lyrics. the bell rang indicating that lunch periods were done and that we need to get to our next class.

i had a free period so i walked through the crowd and walked towards the music room. i grab the door handle but i see the door being pushed and i get hit with the door. i hold onto my forehead and nose in pain and groan. 

i move my hands away from my face and see someone. i frown appears on my face as i see who was on the other side of the door. i look and see little miss. jennie.

she stares at me and i wave my hand in front of her.

"yah! move over. next period is almost starting and i want to use the piano." i say and she looks at me. 

she moves and walks away. i look at her as she walks away and shake my head. i walk in and lock the door. no one else uses this room except for some people. i sit beside the piano and see a piece of paper in front of me. 

i look at the lyrics and notes. i play them on the piano and they seems good. i take out my notebook and write down a few lyrics and play random notes that would go with the lyrics. i open my phone and record most of the song and stop it. i look at the time and it was about time to go. 

i pack my stuff and hear a knock on the door. i look over and see jennie again. i groan and get up. i unlock the door and she looked really worried. she bursts through the door and she looked around. 

she grabbed my notebook and looked through it. i walked over to her and grabbed my notebook and her wrists.

"yah! what do you think you're doing?" i scream and she flinches. 

"my paper. with the lyrics and notes. i left it in here." she said and i thought back to the paper.

i let go of her arms and open my notebook. i look through it and find the loose piece of paper. i take it out and hand it over to jennie. she looked happy once i handed it over to her.

"thank you so much!" she said and bowed to me. i stop her mid way and look at her.

"yah! don't do that. i'm not that old." i say and she looks at me. 

"i'm going to go now." she says and i nod. she walks away and leaves the door open. i shake my head and grab my bag. i close the door and walk to my locker. 

i walk to my locker and open it. i grab my last notebooks for my last class and close my locker. i hear someone opening their locker and see jennie. i smirk and look at her. i close my locker and walk over to her. i lean up against her locker and she doesn't even notice me.

i wave my hand in front of her face and she looks at me with a 'resting bitch face'.

"what's wrong?" i ask and she looks at me.

"what do you want min yoongi?" she asks harshly and i pretend to act hurt. 

"nothing." i say and she just looks at me.

"spill it already." jennie says and i sigh.

"fine. i need help with my song. i need help with the lyrics and notes." i say and she shakes her head.

"no. ask namjoon or hoseok." she says and i groan. 

"please just this once." i plead and she shakes her head.

"no, yoongi." she says and the bell rings. she slams her locker shut and she walks away.

"yah! i'm not done talking to you!" i scream through the students rushing out of class.

"oh. yes you are." she screams and i ruffle my hair.

"aisshh. this kid." i say and walk to the boys. 

i walk into class and see hoseok. i sit beside him and sigh. 

"yah. what's wrong with you?" he asks and i shake my head. i take out my headphones and plug it on my phone. i start playing music and i take out my notebook. i

i write down some lyrics and open my phone. i open a piano app and play some notes. i write them down and keep on writing some lyrics.  i feel hoseok tap me and i see the teacher walk in. i take my headphones off and listen to the entire lesson.

i finish the work and the homework and get back to work. it was last period so the teacher doesn't care what we do in her class. i take out my phone and continue to write down some of the lyrics and notes. i finish by the end of class and we walk out of the class. hoseok and i walk towards the boys.

we make over to the others and we grab our stuff and walk out. students made way but i don't understand why they still do it even though we told them to stop multiple times. students consider us as the kings of the school this year. 

the queens?

you guessed it.

blackpink.

jennie, jisoo, lisa, and rose. 

we don't get along we each other but we talk to each other for no reason. the only reason we talk to each other is because of favors. that's why i asked jennie to help me earlier but now she doesn't want to help me. 

i sigh and we walk to the nearest cafe. we sit down and we were greeted by ahjumma. we bowed to her and she told us to sit down. we sit down and she served us our favorite foods. we came here often as a group. 

we dig into the food and start talking about random things. i look around the cafe and it was pretty empty. i gets crowded after school and we were always the first ones to get here. i get back to eating until i hear the bell ring, indicating someone just came in.

i look at the door and notice 9 girls walk in. two groups just joined the party. two groups with the same taste in music and style.

it was none other than.....

[to be continued...]

[a/n: i am sorry but these are the only two updates right now because i still have homework and i am really busy now. tomorrow i won't update because i have a quiz on thursday and i need to study. i have national junior honor society and multicultural club tomorrow. hopefully i can update at least once with a short chapter but i don't think i can make that happen. but i hope that you liked the first two chapters of this book. i'm eating while writing this which is hard so...i'm going to finish eating and i hope that you liked the first two updates.]