[9]

jkm 

i get dressed and wear a black oversized sweater that went up to my thighs. i put on knee high socks and my black combat boots. i walk around my room and grab my mini bag and put my phone and wallet in my bag. i walk downstairs and see everyone in the living room.

"hey, jen. where you going?" rose asked and look at her.

"i'm going out for a while." i said and she nods.

"be careful." jisoo said and i nodded.

"if you're going with yoongi. stay with him." jin said and i nodded. i walk outside and feel a warm breeze. 

it was currently spring and the mostly rained or there was sun. i walked down and waited for yoongi. i go on my phone and hear a beep. i look up and see yoongi in his car. i put my phone in my back pocket and i get into the car.

i get in and put on my seatbelt.

"where are we going?" i asked and looked at yoongi. 

"anywhere. where do you want to go?" yoongi asked and i think for a moment. 

"can we go to the mall?" i say and he nods. 

he drives to the mall and we walk out. i walk around and see multiple stores that i wanted to go to. i saw a mini store that sold stuffed toys and i pulled yoongi to the store and i rush in. as we walk in, i look around and spot multiple toys that i wanted. 

"yoongi..." i whined and look around. i look through the plushies and grab two plushies. i grab a small bear and bunny. i look around again and see a kumamon in the back. i grab a basket walk to the back. i grab a kumamon and show yoongi.

"yoongi....do you want?" i ask and he shakes his head.

"come on....please. i'll buy for you." i say and yoongi sighs.

"fine. get it. but i'm paying." yoongi says and i put it in my basket. 

i walk around one more time and yoongi kept putting stuffed toys in the basket.

"wow..i thought you didn't want anything." i say and he looks at me.

"i didn't. there all for you. except for that kumamon." yoongi says and i nod. we both walk to the register and yoongi paid. 

we go to other stores and yoongi bought two hats that had the words: #swag. i smiled as he put it on my head.  i smiled and wore it for the entire time. we walked around with bags in our hands. we stopped in the middle of the mall and noticed a small carousel. i tug onto yoongi's hand and towards the carousel. 

"yoongi..let's go." i say and pull him to the carousel. 

"fine. let's go." yoongi said and pulled me and paid for the tickets. i sit on the horse but yoongi just stood beside me. 

"yoongi get on a horse." i said and he shakes his head.

"i'd rather stay beside you." yoongi said and i roll my eyes.

"whatever." i say and the ride starts. yoongi stayed beside me and we stay on the ride one more time. 

"can we sit down?" yoongi asked and i nod. i get off of the horse and we walk to one of the seats in the carousel. 

"you okay?" i ask yoongi and he nods. 

"yoongi. i still remember when you kissed my forehead and i thought it meant something but i think it did. but i don't think it meant anything to you. i thought you cared. i wanted to know you better and that's when you asked me to help you. i wanted to help you because i liked you and i cared for you but i feel like you only see me as a little sister that you protect. yoongi tell me what i am to you?" i ask and yoongi looks down. 

"jennie. i don't know it i can tell you what you are to me but i probably can do something different." yoongi says and he holds onto my hands. 

he starts to lean in and he cups my face in his hands. he closes the space from us and kisses me on the lips. i stay still he kisses me more. i kiss back and smile into the kiss. he pulls away and puts our foreheads together. 

"jennie, i protect you as a girlfriend not a sister. i liked you ever since. i'm sorry that i said that to you when i kissed your forehead. i want to be with you and i want to stay with you forever. now jennie, will you be my girlfriend? i promise to protect you at all cost." yoongi said and i smiled. i nodded and he hugs me. 

"thank you, yoongi." i said and hold onto his hand. 

"anything for you, princess." he says and kisses my forehead.

we finish our day and we go home. the boys were still over and they weren't going to leave anytime soon. yoongi grabbed his bag from his car and we both walked in. everyone was asleep and we walked upstairs. we already ate dinner and we wash up. i sat on my bed and got under my blanket.

"yoongi, where are you sleeping?" i ask and yoongi shrugs.

"sleep with me then?" i say and yoongi laid down beside me and i hugged him.

"good night." i say and close my eyes. i fall asleep quickly but before i fall asleep i hear yoongi say something.

"i think i'm falling in love with you more and more." yoongi whispers and kisses my forehead. 

i smile and fall asleep peacefully. 

[end of the chapter]