[16]

jkm

it is summer break and we were all sitting in the living room devouring ice cream. i sit beside yoongi, trying to feed him with the spoon. i soon give up and continue eating the tub of ice cream. we continue watching dramas and we were still waiting for the letters if we made it to one of the biggest companies but that has come yet. 

yoongi poked my cheek and i look at him.

"what do you want?" i say plunging my spoon in the tub. i put the spoon in my mouth but yoongi pulls my arm towards his mouth. 

"yah!" i yell and he eats the spoon full of ice cream. 

"what?" he says and let's go of my hands.

"whatever." i say rolling my eyes. i hear a loud knock and get up. i walk up to the door and see namjoon, hoseok, and tae at the door. i open it up and they come rushing in. they were holding letters and i looked at them confused. 

"what are you doing here and what are in those envelopes?" i ask and close the door.

"they mailed the letters from the companies." namjoon said and passed out the envelopes. i opened the door and opened the mailbox. i see four envelopes and take them out. i walk back in and gave each one of them to the girls. 

"let's open them all at once." namjoon said and we all nodded.

"one." 

"two."

"three."

we all ripped our envelopes and i scan through the letter.

dear ms. kim, 

so many scouts were out there during your school's performances. we are bighit entertainment. we are a small company but we wish that we can get you and your friends to debut in our company. even though we are a small company we wish that you will chose our company because we know that we can produce great music and great choreography. 

we are a small company and we wish to have you on our team. if you wish to sign with our company please sign down and please send us the copy and some information about you. we would like to know you and your group. we all know, in the company, that you have an amazing voice but we know that you and your group can be more amazing. 

we want you to grow with your group and the company. we've already asked so many other groups to join us. please know that we will take good care of you through everything. 

if you want to sign with us please sign the paper below and please know that training starts in two weeks and we would really like you to be part of the family.

see you soon, hopefully.

i put the note down and i look at everyone else. i run up beside yoongi and look at his paper. it was from the same company.

"so you gonna accept?" i ask and he looks at me.

"where's yours?" he asks and i hand him my letter.

"yeah,  if you stay with me." yoongi asked and i nod. 

"bighit?" namjoon asked and we all nod.

"well, guess that we're all signing to the same company. hopefully, we all debut together but as girl and boy groups." hoseok said and i nod. i feel yoongi wrap his arms around my waist and we all sit in the living room talking about random things.

it was past 7 and the sun was setting. we all sit on the floor of the living room watching 'cart'. jin and jisoo had ordered a bunch of junk food and we were all eating and discussing random things.

[time skip]

i walk up to my room and grab my suitcase and two boxes. i set them down on the floor and look through my closet and start packing my clothes. 

after a good 30 minutes, i finish packing most of my clothes and i lay down in bed. i hear a knock on the door and i get up. i open up the door and see yoongi.

"i'm sleeping over." yoongi said and jumped on my bed. 

"don't you always sleep over." i say and close the door. 

yoongi was already in bed and i sigh. i walk over to my closet and grab a black crop top and a pair of shorts. i get dressed in the bathroom and wash my face and brush my teeth. i get out and yoongi was already asleep. 

i walk over and turn off the lights and lay down beside yoongi. i turned the other way with my back facing him. after a few seconds, i feel arms wrap around my waist and i smile. i turn around and see yoongi.

"i'm never going to let you go." yoongi said and i smile.

"you better not or else i'm never coming back." i say and poke his cheek.

"then you'll stay by my side forever." yoongi said and pulled me closer.

"i love you." i whisper and he kisses my forehead.

"i love you too." yoongi said and i smile.

[3 years later]

i debuted in bighit along with yoongi. we've been practicing and we all wished that we got into a bigger company but now everyone knows bts and blackpink because bighit. 

bighit has released so many albums for bts and their own army bomb. 

bighit has released 3 albums for us and were still waiting for our next comeback and our lightstick. 

bighit has let us collaborate with each other because we're the only groups in the company. 

i've been happy for the past few years and i wish to never leave this company.

or my group.

or yoongi.

i love yoongi.

[end of the book]