[a/n]

i wished that i could update daily but that can't happen because of school and other things.  i will update this book here and there but i want to focus on my grades and all those stuff but hopefully i can update soon. hopefully i can update on wednesday because there's supposed to be a snowstorm and i want to update as much as i can.

i just have too many things going on and i don't have that much time. but if you want to see daily updates please just follow me on instagram: blackbangtan_moodboards. i update daily and that's why i don't get to update this book that often. hopefully i can update this more and more but please be patient. 

also if you see my blackbangtan imagine book, please do not. do not request a ship because i somewhat ended the book. i will probably get back to it in the summer but please just don't comment on the book. 

also please be patient when i update. i see the people who comment nice things and the people who vote on my chapter. please keep supporting this book because sadly it only has 100+ reads. hopefully this can get to 1K before i end it. 

now please be patient with my updates and please follow me on blackbangtan_moodboards on instagram. i update daily on that account. thank you for your patient and saranghae~

plus, i keep track of the people who request or say something so just know that i don't ignore comments that i get.