[14]

[first of all if all of you think that something +18 is going to happen in this chapter think again. even though it might have some it won't be a full smut because i don't feel comfortable writing about it. sooo...just a heads up]

jkm

dressing room

i walk into the dressing room and see yoongi changing. i squeal and cover my eyes. i turn around and feel arms wrap around my waist. my hands were still covering my face and i can feel yoongi's chin rest on my shoulder. 

"we did great today, especially you." yoongi whispers and nibbles on my earlobe. 

"yoongi, please." i whines and he makes his way down my neck. he sucks on my neck and i bite my lips. 

"yoongi, please stop." i say and try to push him away. yoongi moves away and i notice that he had a shirt on already.

"i'm sorry." yoongi says and i sigh.

"it's fine but i'm just not ready yet and we're too young." i say and yoongi nods.

"why don't we go out and celebrate." yoongi says and i nod. 

"i'm going to change first so leave." i say and walk over to my mini clothes rack. 

"i'll turn around until you're cha-" yoongi starts but i look at him.

"whenever you say that, how many of the times do you not turn around?" i ask and he looks away.

"that's what i thought." i said and he opens the door and walks out. 

i change into a black over the shoulder long sleeve and black sweatpants. i put on my converse and grab the rest of my stuff. when i walk out, everyone was dressed and packed up. 

"so where are we going?" i asked and everyone looked at each other.

"chicken!" jin and jisoo said in unison. i chuckle and we all walked to the van. we waited until we reached the mini cafe. 

we arrived and we were seated in the back because it was already packed. people from the show came here. we were seated and i sat beside yoongi and namjoon. we ordered food and we talked about the different performances.

"yoongi, we have a mini stage that we just installed a couple of days ago. i was wondering if you wanted to perform or not?" ahjumma asked and we looked at yoongi.

"anything for you, ahjumma." yoongi said and walked up to the stage with his guitar.

"hi. i'm min yoongi and today i'm going to perform a song that was partially written by me and mostly written by jennie kim. i hope that all of you will enjoy. thank you." yoongi said and i watch as he sits on the seat and putting the mic in front of him.

The corner of my memory
A brown piano settled on one side
In the corner of my childhood house
A brown piano settled on one side

I remember that moment
Way taller than my height
The brown piano that guided me
I looked up to you
I yearned for you
When I touched you with my small finger
I feel so nice mom I feel so nice
I played the piano wherever my hands took me
I didn't know your significance back then
Back then I was content with just looking at you

I remember back during my elementary school days
When my height became taller than yours
I neglected you when I once yearned for you so
On top of the white jade-like keyboard
Dust is piling on
Your image that has been neglected
Even then I didn't know your significance
No matter where I am
You always defended that spot
But I didn't know that would be the last
You say don't leave like this

Don't worry even if I leave
You'll do well on your own
I remember when I first met you
Before I knew it you grew up
Though we are putting an end to our relationship
Don't ever feel sorry to me
I will get to meet you again
no matter what form
Greet me happily then

I remember back then when I met you that
I had completely forgotten, when I was around 14
The awkwardness was only for a moment, I touched you again
Even though I was gone for a long time
Without repulsion
You accepted me
Without you there's nothing
After the dawn, two of us
We welcomed the morning together
Don't let go of my hand forever, I won't let go of you again either

I remember back then
We burned up the last of my teen's
Yes the days when we couldn't see an inch in front of us
We laughed, we cried
Those days with you,
those moments are now in memories
I said, grasping my crushed shoulder
I really can't do any more
Every time I wanted to give up
By my side you said
Bastard you can really do it
Yeah, yeah
I remember back then
When I was fed up and lost
Back then when I fell into a pit of despair
Even when I pushed you away
Even when I resented meeting you
You were firmly by my side
You didn't have to say anything
So don't ever let go of my hand
I won't let you go ever again either
My birth and the end of my life
You will be there to watch over it all

The corner of my memory
A brown piano settled on one side
In the corner of my childhood house
A brown piano settled on one side

"now that i finished the song, i would like to call up jennie kim. my girlfriend." yoongi said and i started coughing on the water. namjoon pushed me up on stage and i bowed and looked around.

"right now i would like to do a duet with her. we will be singing an unplugged version of a mash up between blood sweat and tears and whistle." yoongi said and i looked around. 

they grabbed another stool and mic for me. i sat down and yoongi started strumming the chords on the guitar. he played the tunes to both bs&t and whistle. yoongi looked at me and i knew it was my turn to sing. i hold onto the mic and sing the parts for whistle. 

yoongi finishes the last line of the song and i hear clapping and cheering. i smiled and yoongi gets up. he walks up to me and kisses my forehead. 

"you did great as always." yoongi said and i hug him. 

"thank you for everything." i said and hugged him. 

"let's finish eating and we'll go home." yoongi said and we headed off stage. 

we joined the rest of the group and talked about our upcoming plans. we wanted to get scouted but we don't want to be separated. we enjoyed out time at the restaurant and we walked out. the van took us home and i walked up to the door. the boys were going to stay with us for the night just because it was a friday night. 

my parents haven't came home yet because they have had some arguments but they are trying to figure out the whole situation at the restaurant that they opened back in New Zealand. i'm glad that my parents are sorting things but i wish they were there for my performance. even though they weren't there i still think that they will see it after all the videos are released. 

i walk up the stairs with yoongi beside me. everyone was scattered all over the place. i walk up to my room and jump into bed. yoongi just chuckles and sits beside me. i sit up and hug yoongi. we stay like this for a while and we both collapse afterwards. 

we'll stay together forever. i hear yoongi say and i fall asleep. 

[end of the chapter]