[4]

myg

i walk out of the cafe happily and i slow down until i remember what happened. i kissed jennie on the forehead. i replay the moment and smile at the moment. 

i get home and see the others in the living room. i close the door and take my jacket off and hang it. i look around and jin and jimin were in the kitchen while the others were in the living room playing video games. 

"oh..yoongi you're home. so did you finish the song?" namjoon asked and i nod. 

"you finished it or did jennie did?" tae asked and i sigh. i sit on the couch and glare at tae.

"so what if she finished it." i say and everyone looks at me.

"because if you don't give her credit it might cause some problems and we can't have that. if you don't do that then good luck with her anger." jin says and i roll my eyes not caring. 

"whatever." i say and get up. i walk to my room and grab my bag on the way. i walk up to my room and close the door shut. 

i throw my bag on the bed just because my computer is in my bag. i walk over to my desk and grab my computer out of my bag. i open my computer and open to the song that jennie was working on. it didn't take her that long to fix my errors. i play the song and it echoes in my room. i listen to the song and the notes. i finish the instrumental and look at the lyrics while playing the instrumental in the background. 

i see the lyrics and see the ones jennie fixed. most of the lyrics we personal to me but i saw that jennie fixed some of them but i don't know how she fixed. i don't even think she knows how i feel. or act. i don't she knows anything from me. 

i finish the song and close the file. i save it and open my homework. i finish it in all one go and go back to the song. 

it was already 10 and everyone was asleep or was going to sleep. i walk out of my room and walk to the kitchen. i open the fridge and grab a bottle of water. i walk to the cupboards and grab a plate. i grab some food and bring it to my room. 

i set my plate on the table and work on a new song. i eat and continue to make a few adjustments. 

i hear a knock on the door and take my headphones out. 

"come in." i say and i watch the door open. 

"yoongi. you still awake?" someone say and i see jimin. 

"yeah. need anything?" i ask and he shakes his head.

"can i come in?" he asks and i nod. he walks to my bed and sits on it. 

"can i ask you something?" jimin asks and i nod.

"do you like anyone?" jimin asks and i stop what i was doing.

"no. there's not enough time to date. or even like someone." i say and go back to playing the song.

"oh...okay." jimin says and he looks down.

"so you don't like jennie?" jimin asks and i stop.

"wae?" i ask and he looks back up.

"someone was asking if someone like her or not because they like her." jimin says and i became frustrated for no reason.

"whatever." i say and close my computer.

"come on. i'm going to sleep." i say and get up. jimin gets up and walks to the door.

"so...you don't like jennie?" jimin asks and i sigh.

"just tell this 'guy' not to mess with jennie and to stay away from her." i say and push jimin out. i close my door and lay back in bed. 

i stare at my ceiling and think about everything that had happened. i sigh and look at the time. it was already midnight and i didn't want to sleep just yet. i stare at the ceiling for another couple of minutes until i sat up. 

i pulled out my notebook and scribbled some lyrics down. i poured some feelings out even though it was too early for my feelings to come out. 

after a few minutes, i feel sleepy and close my notebook. i put on my table and lay back in bed. i grab my phone and see two notifications. 

1.

hey, can we talk tomorrow? -jennie

2. 

starting tomorrow. it will be sign up day if you or your group wants to perform in the school talent show. this is no ordinary talent show. show your talent and you might be scouted from any company. starting tomorrow, seniors will be able to sign up and perform on May 21st. that gives each student or group 3-4 months to perform. we will be accepting students tomorrow if anyone or group is interested in signing up. please come to the main desk if you want to perform so we can mark you down. something else you need to know. you can perform by yourself or with your group. and yes you can do both. please sign up and have an amazing time. -seoul high school

i read both texts and i wonder what jennie wants to talk about. i think about all the things that happened but couldn't think of one thing that she wanted to talk about. i look back at the text from the school and thought about it. i would have to ask my group first and then we can do it. i want to perform by myself and with my group.

good thing that you get the option of both. i put my phone on the table and fall asleep much quicker than before.

[jennie & yoongi's pov]

i wanna win this competition. i want my group to win not just me. i want the person who i love to love me back. i don't want a one-sided relationship. 

[end of the chapter]