[new book]

i wrote a new book which is going to come out soon so please look at it and please support it like this book. 

now here's the book and the cover:

what will the outcome of a silly fanpage become?

jisoo is just another fangirl out there but not for the group, yet.

bts has been in jisoo's life for sometime now, but she never liked them. she didn't like stanning or listening to their songs or watching them on tv. she had no problem with them but she just didn't like seeing them on tv and around the world so much. their popularity has been growing and she isn't the person who appreciates it. she wants them to just stay and focus on korea not everywhere else. she never liked them and she thinks that she will never like them.

personally, she has a personal account on instagram and a fanpage where no one knows that it's her other than herself. she keeps her fanpage a secret. it's a fanpage about all different kpop groups. but that changes after one day.

rose is one of her best friends and when rose introduces her to bts more and more she develops a bias or a mini crush on one of them. that bias turns out to be none other than the eldest and the visuals of the group, jin.

to be honest jisoo's face has been plastered on the internet already and people already know that she looks a lot like jin and they could be siblings. jisoo doesn't like the idea of being siblings. being one of those fangirls out there she changes her whole feed to bts but more towards jin.

her fanpage becomes a hit and people keep tagging jin in the comments but he never sees it. or so she thought. jin is always on instagram especially when his phones goes off. after seeing his name tagged on a post that's when he finds a special fanpage to him.

but what happens when she never wanted all those followers to tag jin? what happens when they finally meet each other and it's not what jin wants? what will happen when they finally meet? what will jin think of jisoo when he first sees her? but what if he's already seen her before?

coming soon: march 21, 2018 (actual date)

march 23, 2018 (delay date)