[7]

jkm

i stay still as yoongi leaves me standing there. i play the moment over and over until i feel someone tap me. i look behind me and see joy. 

"what are you doing out here? class is about to start." joy said and i nodded. we both walk to our next class and i sit down trying to pay attention.

the only thing that was going through my mind was yoongi.

yoongi

yoongi this

yoongi that

yoongi everything

i hear the bell ring and i snap out of my thoughts. i look at my notebook and see nothing written on it. i see joy packing up and walking out. i pack my stuff quickly and run over to her.

"joy. joy. joy wait up." i yell and joy stops. 

"what's wrong, jen?" she asks and i try to catch my breath.

"umm...can i borrow your notes from class?" i ask and she looks at me confused.

"why? you always pay attention in class?" joy says and hands me over her notebook.

"ummm...i just zoned out." i say and she nodded slowly.

"okay.just give me my notebook tomorrow." she says and walks away. i nod and walk to my next class. 

i walk into my next class and wait for it to be over. i scribble down the notes and wait for class to be over. the bell rings and i pack up my stuff and walk out. i open my locker and i feel my phone ding. 

i take my phone out and see a message from jisoo, rose, and lisa.

i open the texts and read them.

hey were waiting for you in the practice room. ~jisoo

we're going to practice right? ~rose

unnie, hurry up please. we still have to figure things out ~lisa

i close my phone and my locker. i walk to the music room where the girls were waiting. i open the door and see the girls but they were with bts. i close the door softly, trying not to bother the others. 

"jennie! you're finally here." lisa exclaimed and i nodded. 

i sit beside rose and we wait until bts were done talking. 

"do you guys want to work together on this or not?" yoongi asked and looked at us. 

"jennie?" jisoo asked and looked at me.

"umm...sure." i say and shrug.

"okay, then let's start." yoongi says and spins around in his chair. 

"namjoon? can we collaborate together?" lisa asked and looked at namjoon. namjoon just looked at yoongi and he just shrugged.

"we would have to sign up again but i think it could work out." namjoon said and looked around.

"sure." we all said and we went back to work.

"jennie, go with yoongi to the office and fill out another form for all of us." namjoon asked and i stay still. 

"jennie just go and hurry up." jisoo said and kept writing lyrics down.

"fine." i said and got up. yoongi was already at the door and i walk up to him. he walks out and we both walk to the office. there were still teachers in the office and we walk in.