[11]

jkm

it was monday and i woke up to my alarm. the boys had gone home for the night. namjoon had asked if they could stay with us for a while and i said that it was fine. they spent the night at their house and they were going to come back later on. 

even though they lived across the street the just parked their car in my driveway. i get dressed and put on black jeans and a white crop top. i grab my jacket that had roses on the sleeves. i grab my bag and shoes. i walk down the stairs and see jisoo making toast. 

"hey, jisoo." i said and took one of the toast.

"you ready?" jisoo asked and i nodded.

"where's rose and lisa?" i asked and looked around.

"rose is still getting ready and lisa went to jungkook." jisoo said and stuffed her face with the toast. 

"okay, i'll get rose and we'll get going." jisoo said and put two of the toast on a plate for rose.

i walk out of the door and started the car. i waited for the others and rose sat beside me. i started driving to the school because rose had to eat so we decided to drive. 

i turn on the music and started to sing to it. rose was too busy eating and jisoo was on her phone the whole time. i park the car and we walk inside. lisa was already at her locker and we had 7 minutes before we had to be in our first class. i walk to my locker and grab my stuff. i look around and see joy at her locker. i look around one more time but i couldn't find yoongi.

"guess who?" someone said covering my face.

"umm...yoongi." i said and they uncovered my eyes. i look behind me and see yoongi pouting.

"how did you know?" yoongi asked and pouted at me.

"i just do." i said and pinched his cheeks. 

"yah! don't pinch my cheeks." yoongi said and pulled my hands away from his face.

"fine." i said and started walking away.

"wait." i hear yoongi scream but i keep walking away. 

at that moment, the bell rings and students were scattered all over the place and it was easier for me to lose yoongi. i found joy and we both walked to our first class.

"so you and yoongi.." joy asked and i roll my eyes.

"soo..you and sungjae? huh?" i teased and she just shoved me playfully.

"shut up." she said we both sit down. 

we take out our notes and i had joy back her notebook. i focus in class more easily and finish everything. i take a break and watch joy struggle with the problems. 

"if you're having a hard time why not just ask sungjae oppa for help. he's right there." i said and pointed at the boy in the front of the class. 

"you fucking suck jennie." she said and i just chuckle.

"whatever." i said and pulled out my phone. i put on some music and finished some of the lyrics to my song. i finish the collaboration song and i open my phone. there was only a minute in class and i start to pack up. 

joy comes back and she was smiling from ear to ear.

"you're welcome." i say and joy just smiles.

"whatever. i could've just walked up to him." joy said and i shook my head. 

"no you couldn't have." i say and she just laughs. the bell rings and i walk out of class and walk to my locker. i saw yoongi and went behind him. i scared him and he screamed.

"yah! it's only me. you don't have to scream." i say and hit his shoulder. i open my locker and pull out some of my stuff.

"i also finished the collaboration song." i say and yoongi just stood there shocked.

"really?" he asked and i nodded.

"i'll show you during lunch. sit with me and the girls today. you can bring the others if you want." i say and he nods.

"there's only two minutes left. i have to get going." yoongi said and i nodded. 

he walked away but he came back and kissed my forehead. i smiled and ran to my next class. i saw nayeon and ran up to her. 

"so i heard about you and yoongi." nayeon asked and i roll my eyes.

"i feel like everyone has." i say and open my notebook.

"so tell me...how is he? has he hurt you? if he has i can beat him up for you!" nayeon said and i shake my head. 

"he's fine. but what's with you and jinyoung." i asked and scribbled things in my notebook.

"nothing much. but you think he like me." nayeon asked and i just shrug. we both get up and look for jinyoung. he was in this period.

"well we'll find out right now." i say spotting jinyoung on the other side of the room. i push nayeon and she walks up to him. she sits beside him and they start talking. i smile and sit back. 

class started and nayeon walked back to her seat. she was smiling and blushing so much.

"what happened?" i ask and nayeon just hid her face.

"okay." i say and pay attention.

class ended and nayeon rushed over to jinyoung's side.

"hey, jennie." jinyoung said and waved to me.

"hey. so nayeon?" i teased and jinyoung just stared at me.

"watch yourself jennie kim." he said and walked away with nayeon. i just laughed and walked out of class. i walk through the halls and wait for next period to start. i feel someone pick me up and i look and see yoongi.

"yoongi put me down." i say and he laughs.

"yoongi..i'm not kidding." i say and he puts me down.

"how was class?" he asks with his arms still around my waist. 

"good. i wish you were there. nayeon was with jinyoung the whole time." i say and we walk around. 

"they're cute." yoongi says and i nod.

"let's go to gym." yoongi said and we both walk to the gym.

he walks to the locker room and i walk into the girls locker room. i change in a white t-shirt and black shorts. it was mostly the uniform for gym. i walk out and we did our warm up and played outside. i walked around the track and waited for rose to come. someone came running to me and i thought it was rose.

i turn around and see yoongi. he was breathing heavily and panting.

"you know you could've just walked all the way here. right?" i said and he nodded.

"but that would take too long." yoongi said and i nod slowly. 

"yoongi let's go." i say and we run around the tracks. 

we ran around it 2 times and we collapsed on the grass. actually it was mostly fake grass but whatever. i breathe heavily and wait for the whistle to blow (mak'em whistle like a missle bomb bomb). the whistle finally blows and we all start filing in.

i get dressed and wait for the bell to ring. i see yoongi and he gave me a piggyback ride to lunch. i smile and we it all sit down and start talking about anything and everything.

[end of the chapter]