22

"Boss! Gising! Boss!" The sleeping queen instinctively grabbed Sheak almost breaking his neck.

"Boss! Sasabog yung braincells ko! AAACK-" She finally woke up,tossing Sheak on the floor.

"What's the matter? I just got to bed like 20 minutes ago!" Autumn asked while grabbing the hot coffee that Sheak bTumayprought to her bedside table.

"May mga nagpunta po sa Mansion ni Black Bossing. And based sa mga nakita namin ni Twinnie, They're Japanese. Yakuzas." Her face turned as bitter as her black coffee. She drank the hot coffee not leaving a single drop. She got out of bed fully dressed in black. Black tight pants, black tank top and black gloves. Her typical combat attire.

"Ay wow! Iba din siya. Natutulog ng naka combat Attire." Sheak commented.

"I am ready for war even if I'm asleep." Tumayo nalang si Sheak at napa palakpak habang umiiling pa.

In just a second two katanas were already in her hands. Guns and knives were on her thighs. 

"Bossing anong binabalak mo?" She smirked ash she walks down the hall passing by all the gangsters and mafias that bows ash she passed by. 

"Babe anong binabalak mo?" Jeremy asked worriedly.

"Kung si Black, pinuntahan ng mga Yakuzas sigurado ako na binaliktad na niya tayo. Pinag haharap niya tayo ng mga Yakuza." Naguguluhan man ay napahawak nalang ng mga armas ang lahat sa kanila.

"Black told us na kalaban natin ang Yakuzas, para kalabanin tayo. At ang duda ko, sinabi niya na mga Yakuza na makikipag tulungan siya sa kanila at tayo naman ang itinuturo niya na kakalaban sa mga Yakuza. "

"So he is telling both us and the Yakuzas lies para tayo ang mag clash and mag patayan." Winter said while grasping her katana.

"They got in his mansion 5 minutes ago. And If tama nga ang hinala natin, within an hour susugurin nila tayo." Gigil na gigil na sabi ni Jeremy habang inaayos niya ang kuha ng mga cctv upang makita ang buong Mansion ni Black.

"Je, Camera 22. Yung sa may kanto natin yan paki check din nga." Jeremy inputed the code and another screen opened up. 

"What the heck?"

"Camera 27. Sa likod natin yan." Jeremy entered another code and another screen opened up exposing the same situation as the first one.

"Pinapalibutan na tayo."

Autumn smirked. She hanged her twin katanas in her back an cracked her knuckles.

"Seems like we've got war for breakfast." All of them moved as fast as the could while grabbing as many weapons as they can.

"What are we gonna do?" Summer asked.

"Snipers please take position. Open the doors. Let them come in but never let them out." She never express fear and instead she looks excited. 

"Don't attack unless they started."

"Bossing anong gagawwin kapag nag attack?" Autumn laughed a little.

"Are you kidding? Never let them get you. If they want to kill you, kill them first." 

Cold breeze brushed into her  cheeks when she opened the door. 

"They didn't really plan this well enough did they?" She almost laughed looking at the five men climbing up of their gate. Her underlings lined up behind her, her snipers are also in their positions. 

"I can order to shock you all while you're still on our gate. Do you know that? Bu that would be so boring don't you think?" The five men jump and instantly grabbed their katanas.