30

"Queen, welcome back." Sheak bowed down then smirked at the gray haired Goddess in front of him. Her eyes were purple because of the contacts that she formerly worn during Underworld gatherings.

"You've been sleeping for a whole day babe." Jeremy stood up from the dining table and held Autumn's hand to guide her in to sit down and eat.

Nicole and Shaira quietly watched them from the living room of their underground secret camp.

"Why are you guys so quiet? Is there a problem? Anong nangyari habang nagpapahinga ako?" Sheak and Jeremy looked at each other's eyes almost giggling a little.

"You fought with a fork." Jeremy stated simply. "We're still not over the fact you almost endangered a whole group with a fork and kitchen knives." Autumn shrugged her shoulders and took a bite of her scrambled eggs. Napapangiti parin si Jeremy sa kung gaano kadali lang para sa asawa niya ang mga napanood niyang ginawa nito.

"Masyado na akong nag sawa sa mga oras na nakakulong ako doon. Napasara niyo na ba ang buong Amazon? Ang mga naiwan doon?" Nicole nodded.

"We got Athena and his son. Naitago na din namin sila. Hindi mo na kailangan mag alala. Last night after Zeus picked you up, sumunod and iba nating mga kasama para magsimula ng sunog sa Amazon. Everyone left because of that at natupok ang buong building." Autumn nodded and smiled in satisfaction. Her planned revenge on the Elder is slowly being accomplished.

"Tulip?" Winter stepped forward to hand Autumn a tablet with the information she needed about the Mafia that they were targeting.

"Althea their leader, is a 28 year old that started out as an Assassin since she was young. In her formal records, it is shown that she was an adopted daughter of an Italian couple. But after some digging, shows up it was Black who raised her." Autumn sipped her coffee before turning to her gang. She signaled them to follow her which they did and they walked towards the tech room.

"Black has a daughter?" Winter shook her head.

"We think that he adopted Althea back when she was a child and raised her with the hopes of creating another monster that could rule for Black." Sheak typed in some codes and the screens appeared in front of them. Lots of information about the new Mafia that they were watching out for showed up.

"This is the only photo of the leader, Althea." Natahimik ang lahat sa biglaang pag tayo ni Autumn. She pushed Sheak to have access and zoomed on the photo.

"May problema ba Autumn? Do you know her?" Autumn looked at Jeremy. Looking at her eyes, Jeremy knew that something wasn't right. Jeremy automatically held on to Autumn's hand.

"Cleo Castro. Sheak, please look for Cleo Castro. She was from the same school that I went to during elementary." Kahit naguguluhan ang lahat, sinunod nila ang inuutos ni Autumn. Ilang minuto lang ay nakita na ni Sheak sa data base ang hinahanap nila.

"Cleo Castro, ito na ba yon? Kidnapped when she was 9 years old in a school parking lot." Jeremy felt Autumn's hand grip him tighter. Her face turned pale and anger vividly surfaced in her eyes.

"She looks exactly like Althea." Summer whispered.

"Cleo was my best friend. We stayed close ever since her mom became my tutor. Sa bahay sila nakatira noon. Halos kapatid na ang turingan naming dalawa. " Summer covered her mouth in shock realizing what just happened.

"No, kung ano man ang iniisip mo Autumn, quit it. Hindi yan totoo-"

"No Je, Kung tama man ang iniisip ko, Black planned to kidnap me. Siguro dahil sa palagi kaming magkasama ni Cleo, baka siya ang inakala nila na ako. Her mom died searching for her. Hindi ko mapapatawad ang sarili ko.."