33

"Are you sure? I can just go Babe. It's very dangerous to meet her and show her your true self. Hindi natin alam ang gagawin niya sa impormasyon." Autumn shook her head.

"No, kung malaman man ni Black na buhay ako, wala akong pakialam. He better know, and he better be scared. They took Sheak, they deserve to die." 

Autumn took a deep breath as she went out of the car leaving Jeremy. Its the first time that she is going to reveal her true self again. She's going to meet Althea again, she wont admit it but she has a little bit of hope that she really changed.

"Rooftop, 9 o'clock. Cleared." Summer announced through their earpiece. She's in the rooftop with her sniper rifle together with the other mafias from the empire. They are closely monitoring the meeting of Autumn and Althea. 

"She's inside, alone. Do you want me to go first? Winter asked as she was closely watching Althea through a window from the next building. Autumn scoffed. 

"No, I will go inside. Don't follow me." Autumn ordered. She is wearing a huge black coat that covers the armalite hanging across her torso and the guns clinging on each of her thigh.

The cold breeze made the abandoned building's atmosphere more chilling. She knew what she was about to go through and Autumn did her best to prepare herself. She won't let Angela's old emotions for Cleo hinder her from finding Sheak and from finding out the truth.

"Althea" Autumn called the woman whose patiently waiting while sitting on a rusty metal chair. 

Hindi makakatakas kay Autumn ang panlalaki ng mata ni Althea ng makita nito ang mukha ng dating mabuting kaibigan.

"Gel, Angela." Althea almost shed a tear while she hurriedly stood up to run to her, but her smile immediately faded when Autumn showed her gun by opening up her coat.

"I am Autumn, Althea." Her voice didn't fail to send chills into Althea's spine. Halos hindi makapaniwala si Althea sa nararamdaman niyang kaba. She's been training to be a killing monster to beat Autumn and now, she knew why Black was adamant that she's not even close to her target. 

Tindig at pananalita palang ni Autumn, ramdam na niya na matatalo siya. Kahit na ilang beses na nadumihan ang mga kamay niya, alam niyang hindi niya matatapatan si Autumn. Palihim siyang napangiti dahil naisip niya na tama ang naging desisyon niya na talikuran ang lahat at kumampi kay Autumn.

"I understand, I'm not bringing anything. I was called here to meet, at alam ko na hindi ka parin naniniwala sa akin pero totoo na tinalikuran ko na sila. I saw what you did to me, I understood why you never came to look for me ever again." She tried to walk closer.

"Cut that bullsht. Nasaan si Sheak?" Althea stopped, looking confused with what Autumn said.

"Sheak? He's not with me. Why are you asking me?" Autumn stared at her with her death stare not even showing any emotion. Her heart is as cold as stone and the only thing that troubles her now is Sheak.

"Sheak was taken by Toroda. We couldn't reach him since then." Naguguluhan parin si Althea na kinuha ang cellphone niya. 

"I didn't get any memo about him being in Black's hands. Hindi ako nasabihan, sigurado ako na babalitaan ako kung may plano kami." She even offered Autumn to check it. But she just rolled her eyes.

"Kung nasaamin man si Sheak, papatunayan ko sayo na hindi ako nagsisinungaling. Papatunayan ko na hindi na ako kumakampi kay Black, I know better. And trust me, I wont do anything to-"

"Stop it Althea." Naramdaman ni Autumn ang panginginig ng boses ni Althea and she's not having it.

"Don't try to bring out my emotions towards you. Cleo was my bestfriend, and I mourned Cleo's death before, I still havent decided if I'll celebrate Cleo technically being alive within you, so don't expect me to care." Walang pusong tumalikod si Autumn para iwanan si Althea. Naramdaman niya ang sinseridad nito na talagang hindi niya alam ang nangyari kay Sheak. She was about to exit through the door but she heard a weak and soft sobbing voice.