24

She closed her eyes as she lay down in bed quietly listening to her surroundings.

Trying so hard to hold it in but she gave up, she let her tears flow.

"I know I have killed a lot. Can you still forgive me?" She whispered. She was born for war, she was born to kill. But deep inside her, she still value life, she still cares about morals.

"I committed many sins, I am so sorry, I will commit more." She deeply breathes.

"Hindi ko na hahayaan na magamit kami, hindi na ako magpapakita kahit na konting awa. Hindi na ako si Angela. From now on, I will only be Autumn. The Queen of Gangsters, protector of Breeze." She wiped her tears and sat down.

"I've been betrayed so many times, it's time for my revenge."

--------------------------------

"What?! Why? Sa tingin mo susundin ka namin? Magkamatayan na hinding hindi ko gagawin yan!" Nicole strongly opposed as she hit the table in front of Jeremy.

The seasons and Jeremy were sitting in the meeting room of their underground secret camp.

"Nicole, you and Shaira will go with us. Makikipag ayos tayo kay Mr. Black. We will be his underlings." Nicole grabbed the gun and points it at her temple but Sheak was fast enough to grab it from her.

"What the hell Sheak?!"

"Papatayin mo sarili mo ng ganun lang kabilis?" A familar voice said which made Nicole ang Shaira freeze. Hindi na din sila makalingon sa pinangagalingan ng boses na yun. 

"That voice." Shaira mumbled and did her best to look behind her but as she gathered her courage, a lady with gray hair passed her and Nicole. 

"I will talk to them." The girl said to Jeremy and Jeremy nodded. 

The girls were stunned. They couldn't even blink. 

Finally the lady showed her face and a smile curved out of her lips.

They are crying. Nothing can stop them from running towards the lady and they hugged her. It was Autumn and Shaira and Nicole thought that she passed away. 

Jeremy and Sheak quietly escaped the room while grinning. Hindi kasi nila kaagad ipinaalam sa dalawa ang plano ni Autumn. Kaya maging sina Nicole at Shaira inakala na totoo ang pagkamatay ni Autumn.

Mahigpit ang pagkakayakap nila sa isa't-isa. Makikita mo kung gaano katibay ang samahan nila. 

Hindi mapigilan ni Nicole ang mga panahon noong bata pa lamang sila at walang kaalam-alam sa gagawin nila. Katulad noon, pinupunasan ni Angela ang mga luha nila. Siya parin yung Angela na bumuhay sa kanila at nag hirap para maging ligtas at maayos sila.

"Ate" She suddenly called which instantly made Angela cry. Before they became the Seasons they were just ordinary girls doing fun stuffs. Sila ang tatlong magkakasama na nagsimula ng lahat.

Mula noong maging magkakaibigan sila sa martial arts class hanggang ngayon na ipinnagtatanggol na nila ang buhay ng bawat-isa.

"Paano? Anong ginawa ninyo?" Autumn made them sit pero pareho ang dalawa na ayaw bumitaw kay Autumn.

"Kapareho ninyo nalason din ako. Pero isa lang ang antidote na nakuha namin. I made Jeremy and Sheak give it to you." Before they even reacted violently she stopped them.

"But Sheak remembered about the underground safe house. Naalala niya na maraming antidotes ang nakatago dito. They found one that is similar to what I needed. When I woke up, I instructed them to pretend as if I was dead."