31

"Althea my daughter! " The old Royalty joyfully hugged the lady in black. She smiled and run into the arms of the man who she treated as her own father.

"Dad, I'm sorry for being late. I just roamed around. It's been so long since I came here." Black nodded and pat her head. He happily guided her to a room that had the most security. No security camera's are there to be hacked. 

"This is a new room in our mansion. I made sure that no outsiders could hack into this room. No cameras and all the listening devices would be blocked." Althea smiled and sat down carefully listening to the old man.

"Are you ready for our plan?" Althea smirked and walked into the table filled with liquor and poured some red wine.

"Dad, You know I've waited long enough and trained for this my entire life." Halata sa halakhak ni Black ang kasamaang pinaplano niya at ang tagumpay na naiisip niyang makakamit dahil kay Althea.

Black typed in his laptop and the information that Althea needed to know popped up.

"Autumn?" Althea asked. Reading at the information of a girl with her hair dyed gray.

"Siya ang naging dahilan ng pakalugi ko sa Octagon. She even ruined the whole Amazon. Sa hinala ko, she might be someone from the Empire or one of the Seasons from Breeze. Hindi kasi makakaila ang galing niya sa pakikipaglaban. Pinabagsak niya ang mga bantay sa Amazon gamit ang tinidor!" 

"Seasons? Why don't we just match up her face with their records then? I mean, kilala sila sa underworld. Even you, hindi ba't kilala mo ang mga mukha nila?" Althea asked. 

"Disguise. Ever since ang simula ng Breeze, hindi sila nakilala agad bilang Gangsters. Naging tahimik ang normal life nila living as a simple student and as a Teacher because they always disguised while in the Underwold meetings. Hindi na magiging bago sa kanila kung naging pag didisguise ang paraan nila para unti-unti tayong pabagsakin." Halata ang pagtataka ni Althea dahil sa mga narinig niya. Hindi niya pa narinig ang mga pagdududa ni Black noon at hindi niya pa naisipan ng plano ang tungkol kay Autumn.

"What do you plan on doing now? Wala pa akong narinig na balita tungkol sa Amazonang si Autumn. Hindi natin siya basta mahahanap kung disguise nga ang ginawa niya."

"I know that. But I have this feeling deep in my bones. I want to make sure for once." Hinawakan ni Black ang mga kamay ni Althea at seryosong tinignan ang dalaga.

"Angela, the girl who ruined your life... I think she's Autumn, the Amazon." She felt her heart stop beating for a second. 

"But she died. She got killed by the clash between the Yakuzas right?" Umiling si Black habang inaabot ang isang card kay Althea. 

"This is where she was buried. I need you to test if she's really dead. "

"You want us to..."

"Yes. Her grave doesn't deserve any respect anyways. Go dig her up and confirm it for me."

------------------------------

"Bossing"

"Sheak? May balita ba?" Autumn stopped on monitoring the movements from the mansion of Black. Mukhang wala pa naman nangyayaring kakaiba maliban sa pag dating ni Althea.

"Sa palagay ko nag dududa parin si Black tungkol sa pagkamatay mo." Autum's eyebrows furrowed. 

"What are they doing? May nakuha ka ba na impormasyon?" Sheak nodded.