eleven

Chapter 11

*Emily’s POV*

It was now 3:00 Friday, and I was coming home after a studio session in the morning. Eva was at work. Bailey, Charlotte, Kelly, and Nick were all at school. I was driving (which I don’t do very often) home to get changed for my date with Matt tonight.

The past few days have been relatively low key. I haven’t hung out with Matt. I’ve been really busy in the studio, and I know he had another Magcon over Tuesday and Wednesday.

I hummed one of the new songs I was working on as I walked up to my house. I pushed open the front door, daydreaming in my own little world.

“OH FUCK NICK YES HARDER HARDER HARDER,” I heard someone scream. I blinked and pulled myself out of my day dream, looking around.

Nick was on my couch completely naked fucking some girl, who was also completely naked.

“FUCK YOU’RE SO FUCKING HOT, SHIT” Nick said and the girl moaned. I covered my eyes and screamed at the top of my lungs.

I heard something hard hit the floor with a bang and an ‘ow’ and I hoped it was the girl.

“EMILY?!” I heard Nick say. I kept my hand over my eyes, shielding me from whatever was happening.

“Nick, what the fuck are you doing?!” I asked. I heard people moving, and weird noises, but I didn’t open my eyes. I recognized Nick sigh, and I heard my front door slam shut.

“EMILY WHAT THE FUCK?!” He said. I guessed his lady friend left.

“Can I open my-”

“Yes, you can open your eyes.” He said and I slowly pulled my hand off my face, checking to see there was no nudity. There wasn’t, there was only Nick standing a few feet in front of me in a pair of basketball shorts.

“Emily, seriously, what the fuck is your problem?” He said and gave me an angry look.

“Excuse me?! MY HOUSE!” I said and opened my arms, gesturing to him that he was, in fact, in my house.

“No, you said you weren’t going to be home until 5!” He said.

Let me explain... Sometimes Nick used to come over when I’m not home and used my house to.... “have fun” with his lady friends. He always came when I wasn’t home, and always made sure there were no signs he had ever been there when he left. This is the first time I’ve ever caught him in the middle of doing the dirty.

I knew he used to do that before we got together, but I didn’t realize he had began to do it again.

To be honest, it hurt. Nick kept acting as if we never went out. As if we were never a couple, we never loved each other.