sixteen

16

Emily’s POV

My alarm woke Matt and I up at 7:30. I was due in the studio at 8:30.

“Turn if offfffffff,” He moaned in his sexy, groggy morning voice. I turned it off and climbed out of bed, with a few more whoopie cushion noises in the process.

“Would you be interested in coming to the studio with me today?” I asked him.

“Does it require getting up?” He asked as I went to my closet to pick out my outfit for the day.

“Yes but we could go out for lunch,”

“Food?” He said and lifted his head.

“Yes, Matt, food,” I said and laughed at him.

“Fine,” He said and got up.

I laughed and walked into the bathroom, carrying skinny jeans and a cute tank top with one of my favorite pairs of heels.

I shut the door behind me and dropped all my clothes on the ground, screaming at the top of my lungs.

“Emily? Babe, are you ok?” Matt called from the other side of the door. I unlocked the door and let him in.

“Matt... If you did that I swear to god, I’m sorry, but we can’t go out anymore,” I said and pointed to the shit that was on top of the toilet seat. And I mean literal shit... There was a huge poo on top of my toilet.

“I didn’t do that! That’s disgusting, why would I do that?!”

“I don’t know! Just get rid of it!”

“Shouldn’t it smell worse in here? And how did you not realize it last night?”

“I don’t know! And I told you I was exhausted, I didn’t even glance at the toilet,”

“Well what do I do?”

“Just knock it into the bowl.”

“With what?”

“I don’t know! A shampoo bottle?” Matt groaned and grabbed a shampoo bottle. He carefully approached the shit, as if it were a bomb about to go off.

“Just knock it into the bowl,”

“I’m aware of what needs to be done!” He said and knocked it into the toilet.

“What the hell?!” He said. The shit just stayed on top, as if it was floating on air.

“What?!” I said and walked up to him. “There’s fucking saran wrap on the toilet! God, they’re good...” I said, referring to the prank war.

“I don’t understand,”

“It’s plastic wrap... Eva and Char must’ve put it over the toilet. So when you go and pee... Things get a little messy. Those bitches....”

“That’s so smart,”

“It’s a cliche, tbh,” I said.

“Does this mean the shit is fake too?”

“I’m hoping... But let’s not take any chances...” I grabbed my trash can and moved the poo into the trash. Matt took the plastic wrap off and I dumped the poo into the toilet. He flushed it and we were good to go.