three

Chapter 3

I woke up at 10 again and began to get dressed. Last night was fun, we all stayed up late playing board games. It was fun, but also hard. Nick and I went back to our friendship before, which is really sexual and hilarious. It didn’t help that Eva and Bailey were being adorable and sitting on each other the entire time.

I got out of bed and opened my curtains, looking outside. It was a gorgeous day, and it looked like a hot one too.

I showered quickly and began to get dressed. I picked out super short white shorts and a hot pink tanktop. I put on socks and white vans and went back to my bathroom to do my hair and makeup.

Normally my hair was really poofy, but if I spent a really long time on it then it eventually turns out the way I want it.

First I put products in it to protect it. Then I blow dry it.  Then more product. Then straighten. Then curl. Then more product. Then, finally, I’m done.

My hair is (obviously) pretty damaged, but it’s my hair. What can you do? Besides, I’m trying to convince Eva to let me get extensions anyway.

When my hair finally looked the way I wanted it, I started on my makeup. My skin is pretty nice so I don’t normally wear foundation, just some mascara and lip gloss and I’m all ready to go.

I walk downstairs and head to the kitchen. Eva is already up and eating a bowl of cereal. I grab a granola bar and sit down on a stool next to her.

“Bailey left?”

“Yup. He has school, remember? Senior year?”

“Oh. Right. Whatever,” I say and continue eating my breakfast. Kelly walks down a minute later and grabs a bowl of ice cream.

“Kelly, ice cream for breakfast? Really?”

“What? I like ice cream,”

“I like ice cream too, but that doesn’t mean I’m going to eat it for every meal!”

“Why the hell not?” Kelly said with her mouthful. Eva just rolled her eyes and put her empty bowl in the sink.

“Oooh! Brain freeze!” Kelly said.

“Serves you right!” Eva replied and took away her ice cream, replacing it with an apple.

5 minutes later we were all ready to go. Well, almost.

“CHARLOTTE WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON UP THERE?!” Eva yelled up the stairs.

“I’M COMING!” She yelled back. Charlotte soon began running down the stairs dressed similarly to the rest of us, short shorts, tank tops, and sneakers.

“It’s about time,” Eva said grabbing her keys. Charlotte just rolled her eyes and the 4 of us filled out the door and out to Eva’s car.

We sat in the same seats we were in yesterday and Eva started the car and began to drive toward our favorite mall. We got there fairly quickly and walked inside.