fourteen

I woke up at 6:30 in the morning on Monday extremely groggy. Though Sunday was supposed to be God’s day, a day of rest, my Sunday was extremely busy. Well, not busy... Just exciting, I guess.

The magcon boys (yes, all of them), slept over my house both Saturday and last night. Bart (apparently that’s the name of their manager that’s been in all the meetings with me) brought them all clothes yesterday morning.

“Matt? Matthew, wake up,” I said and shook the sleeping boy next to me.

“Em? What time is it?”

“6:30... Do you hear that?” I asked him. He sat up and we both waited, completely silent, listening.

I hear banging, and it’s quiet but getting louder. I’m extremely confused, and so is Matt.

“C’mon,” I said, climbing out of bed. I was wearing Matt’s tee shirt and a pair of soffe shorts, and Matt was just wearing boxers.

I open the door to my room and stick my head out like a spy, Matt following suit. I still hear a faint thumping. Not thumping like when one of my friends is frickle fracking, a different kind of banging.

I jump practically 3 feet in the air, when the door to Eva’s room bangs open and she comes out screaming at the top of her lungs. My eyes are wide as I stare at the crazy woman screaming as she stomped her way down the hall.

Eva was wearing a pair of Bailey’s gym shorts, 1 sock, and one of her button up shirts... Unfortunately she had miss matched the buttons so it looked really weird. She also had her hair tied up in a towel as if she had just gotten out of the shower.

Not to mention she was carrying a thick, wooden baseball bat.

“What the hell?!” Matt whispered in my ear as we watched they frazzled girl thump her way down the hallway, grunting, screaming, and hitting the walls with her bat.

Eva was normally really put together... She had to be, she’s always taking care of me and Char and Kelly and her boyfriend and Nick (well, not anymore) and now the magcon boys... It’s weird seeing her so completely crazed.

“Eva? Babe, come back!” Bailey said and ran to the door of her (their?) room.

“Eva...?” I said quietly as I cautiously followed her, with Matt and Bailey following after me.

The 3 of us waited at the top of the long staircase as Eva banged her way downstairs. Once she was halfway, she stopped and screamed a blood curling scream and hit the banister with the bat as hard as she could, cracking it badly. It was like a battle cry.

“Shit...” Bailey said and shook his head.

“What happened?” I asked him.

“Uhm... It seems as if the prank war has begun...” He said nervously.