nine

Chapter 9

I began to walk up to Matt. Magcon was finally over, it was 8:30 at night and I’m sure all the boys were just as hungry as I was. When I reached him, his back was turned, talking to Aaron. I was starting to get better at their names.

I walked up behind him and stood on my tip toes, putting my hands over his eyes.

“Guess who?” I asked. He put his hands over mine and turned around. I took them off and he smiled at me.

“Hi,” I said giggling. He put his hands on my waist and picked me up, spinning me around. He put me down and put his hands all they way around my waist now, holding me up since I was laughing so hard.

“What did you think?” He asked once I had stopped laughing. I had my arms around his neck.

“It was actually really fun. You guys are great, I can see why they like you so much,” He smiled at me.

“Thank for coming today. It means a lot,”

“You’re welcome,” I said and he leaned in.

“Hey guys were gonna go up to the room and get some room service. You in?” Carter said walking up to us. I laughed, Matt seemed to be very frustrated that we didn’t get to kiss.

“Yeah that sounds good,” I said. We laced our fingers together and began to walk in the huge pack headed back up to the hotel room. We had to walk through the lobby, where a few girls were standing behind huge barriers. They started screaming once they saw the boys.

“Can we go talk to some of them?” I whispered in Matt’s ear. He nodded and broke away from the group and walked towards the girls. There weren’t too many of them, only 50 probably.

“Hey guys,” I said as we approached the girls. I started signing some of their posters and Matt did too.

“You guys are just so cute I can’t handle it,” One girl gushed as I took a selfie with her.

“Thanks,” I said laughing.

“I ship you so hard. You know he was like obsessed with you before you guys met, right? Ugh it’s so perf,” I actually didn’t know this. He was obsessed with me?

“Yeah he told me,” I said laughing. I had to play this off somehow. “It’s cute because I was so obsessed with magcon too, and Matt was my favorite. And now look at us,” As I said that, Matt walked up at the perfect time and snaked his hand around my waist. The girl started screaming. He looked at me and I laughed.

“Do you want to really make them scream?” He whispered in my ear. I nodded and he gave me a smile.