fifteen

*Eva's POV*

We were finally done. Charlotte and I were sitting downstairs on the couch, and Bailey had gone back to school a while ago.

We had successfully prepped for 3 pranks. The first was the toilet bowl one, which we did in both Emily and Kelly's bathrooms. We also did the heel one on all Emily's high heels. That one took the longest, but it's gonna be really good.

The last one Char and I had just finished. It took the longest, because we ran out of supplies. Basically, we put whoopie cushions under and on top of the mattresses on both of their beds. We also put them in the pillow cases.

I'm excited to see if Matt spends the night here tonight.. Because if he does, it's going to be pretty awkward for one of them... *cue smirking emoji*

"Well it took all day... But we're finally done." She said. I nodded, off in my own world a bit.

"Is it Monday?"

"Yes?" She laughed at me.

"Oh. Ok. I have to go pick up some stuff from work, I'll see you later..." I said and grabbed my bag and keys, and headed to my car.

*Matthew's POV*

"Oh, hey Matt," Kelly said when I walked into Emily's house.

"Hey Kelly. Is Emily here? She wanted to talk to me." I said. It was about 8:30 and Emily had texted, asking if I could meet her at her house.

"She's not home yet, but you can wait if you want,"

"Kelly? Who are you talking to? Oh, hi Matt," Eva said as she walked into the room with Bailey close behind.

"Hey man," He said and we bro hugged.

"Hey guys. Emily wanted to talk to me about something."

"Oh, she'll be home soon. We're off to the movies, but feel free to stay and eat anything you find in the kitchen." Eva told me.

"Thanks,"

"Char? ARE YOU COMING?" She yelled up the stairs.

"YES!" Charlotte called back down. A second later she tumbled down the stairs and joined her friends.

"Oh hey Matt,"

"Hey Char,"

"Here to see Emily?"

"Yup."

"Cool, cool. We're going to the movies, see you later."

"Bye guys," I said and the 4 of them exited the house. I went into the kitchen and grabbed a thing of oreos and went back into the living room, turning on Modern Family.

"Fucking hell," Emily mumbled as she stumbled into the house about 10 minutes later. She hopped around on one foot, trying to pull her shoe off.

"Hey," I said from the couch. She look up, a bit startled.

"Oh... Right, hi,"

"You ok?" I asked and got up from the couch.

"I've had better days. Let's go into the kitchen." She replied. Once she had both shoes sucessfully off, she stumbled into the kitchen with me following close behind.

"What happened?"

"Nothing, nothing... It was just a long day at the studio, you know, trying to finish the album and everything."