two

Chapter 2

“This is ridiculous. Nick and I finally got together. Finally. It took 6 years. 6 FUCKING YEARS.”

“Em, just calm down. This relationship with Matt probably won’t last, and when it’s over you and Nick can date again. It’s gonna be fine.”

“Fine.” I said. The limo pulled back into my driveway and the 3 of us got out. We walked inside and Nick was sitting on my couch with a huge bag of chinese food.

“Hey baby,” He said and came up and tried to kiss me. I turned my face.

“We have to talk,” I told him. The girls sat on the couch. Nick grabbed the bag of food and I pulled him into the kitchen.

“What’s up?” He asked me as he started to get plates and drinks for the 4 of us.

“I...” I burst into tears.

“Hey, hey, Em. Babe, it’s gonna be ok. It’s gonna be fine, I promise!” Nick said as he held me.

“No, it isn’t!” I said between sobs. “You don’t even know what’s happening!”

“Then tell me,” He said and lifted me onto the counter. I sat there and he stood in between my legs looking up at me. We were in the perfect make out position... But unfortunately we had more important things to do.

“I had my meeting with Sandra... She said that I have to date some viner named Matt Espinosa for publicity.” Nick backed away and stared into space for a few minutes.

“We... We have to break up?”

“Y-Yes but as soon as this ends, I promise-”

“No.”

“Wh-what?”

“No. This is a sign. We were never going to last anyway.”

“Wait, but Nick-”

“No. Em, I love you but I’m not the relationship type of guy. You’ve known me for 6 years. I like to fuck girls and never call them again, and I know that’s harsh but that’s who I am. I’d probably just end up fucking something up and it would ruin our friendship.”

“But, Nick-”

“No. This is a good thing. Now lets go eat chinese food. I got you spring rolls,” He said and grabbed the food and plates and such. I took some napkins and followed him into the living room.

Charlotte put on 21 Jump Street and the 3 of us chilled on my huge couch like we always do.

“Em, you have a meeting with me, Sandra, Matt, and Matt’s manager tomorrow at 11:30,” Eva said.