Chapter 11/ Meeting the Griers

•Hayes' POV•

I wake up the next morning to Nash bursting in my room.

"Ayyy.! What do you want.!!" I yell.

"I didn't know you and Renee were dating.!! I thought you were just friends.! OH MY GOD.!! I knew you guys would end up together.!" Nash yells at the top of his lungs.

"Yo.! Shut up mom will hear you.!"

"Oh. She already knows, I told her."

My face turns violently red. "Whyyy.??"

"She has to know.!" Nash says with a smile.

"I hate you.!" I say throwing a pillow at him, "how did you find out.??"

"Cameron."

Fucking Cam.

Ugh why.?? Then... my mom calls me.

"Hayes.! Why didn't you tell me you had a girlfriend.? And how come I never met her.?"

"Oh my god i didn't think you needed to." "Yes i do. My little baby needs to introduce me to his baby.!"

My mom was always cheesy like that.

"Well. I would like to mean her, if you don't mind.."

"I guess."

"Yay.! Invite her to dinner tonight.! Will also comes back today.!" my mom said over joyfully.

I walked up stairs to call Renee and tell her.

•Renee's POV•

I get a call from Hayes and I think he is just calling me to say whats up but when I answer he seems like.. worried.

"Hey.." he says in a shaky voice.

"Hey whats wrong.?"

"My family wants to meet you."

"Oh yay.! Cool.!"

I became really excited for some reason.

"Well I'm nervous cause my big brother is coming back and I know he'll tease me and embarrass be the whole night.!"

"Well I'm excited, what time should I go.?"

"Like 7. But me and Nash will pick you up."

----------

6pm

I started to get ready an hour earlier so I can really impress Hayes' family. I decide to curl my hair and put on a blue strapless dress.

Its takes a while to curl my hair because its really thick. So that too me most of my time.

7pm

I hear the door bell and I run downstairs. I'm really excited. I tell my mom I'm leaving with Hayes. She knows we are going out but she knows Hayes so she approves.

I open the door and Hayes looks super handsome, I think my heart skipped a beat.

"Gosh you look so beautiful.!" he says then gives me a long kiss.

I hear Nash yell from the car, "awwwwwwww.!!!"

I blush, then we head to the car.

------------

Dinner with my baby's family was awkward at first but then I felt very welcomed. Skylynn is the most cutest thing ever, Will is super funny, Hayes' mom Elizabeth is super nice, and well, Nash, he's Nash.

After dinner they took me home and Hayes stayed over again. And we watch The Lion King, cause its my favorite movie.

"Babe, I can't explain how much I love you.!" Hayes says in a voice that sounds like music to me.

"Haha its ok I know." I say giving him a kiss.

"No. You don't, and how ever much you think, its a million billion times more.!"

I smile cause he's so cute, and we kiss while 'Can You Feel The Love Tonight' plays from the movie. And at that moment, I realize I love Hayes more then I thought I did, a lot more.