Chapter 34/ jealousy

•Renee's POV•

Ever since the first day of school Matt has been mad dogging Hayes. No matter what, if I'm doing anything associated with Hayes, Matt is furious.

"Matthew, you need to chill. Me and Hayes have been friends since birth."

"And he was your first love too." Matt says with a frown. "And they say you never fully get over your first love."

"Matt, I love you."

"But he still loves you. And what if he takes you from me, and I'm gonna die without you, and-"

"Matthew, relax. Thats not gonna happen."

"But."

"Okay. Fine if you don't believe me then-" I say walking away.

"No no no." He grabs me and kisses me

Then of course, perfect timing, Hayes comes.

"Hey.!" Hayes says and hugs me.

"Ugh." Matt says under his breath.

"Oh, um I guess I'll go now." Hayes says and walks off.

"Oh my god. How do you expect me to be okay with that.?!" Matt yells

I stand their quite and I see some girls hands cover Matt's eyes, "Guess who.?" she said.

Matt grabs the hands and moves them from his eyes and looks at her.

"Madison.!" he says excitedly, picks her up and spins her around.

At that moment I felt fire in my heart and I walk off.

•Matt's POV•

I see Renee walk off and I try to go after her but then Madison pulls me to her.

"Where are you going.?" She says smirking

"With my girlfriend..."

"No, stay with me. I'm so much better than her."

"Look Madison, you're really nice and smart but-" she cuts me off and kisses me.

•Renee's POV•

I saw the whole thing. My heart broke into a million pieces. This was too much.

I don't even pull them apart or anything and I just run away and try to find Hayes. Once I do I run to him and hug him. By this point my eyes are all red, watery and puffy.

"What's wrong poo bear.!?"

"Matt.. Madison... Kissing." I could barley get the words out of my mouth.

Hayes rubs my back "its gonna be okay. Madison is a whore. I'm pretty sure she kissed him. Not the other way around."

"But... he.. didn't.. pull away.!!" I can't even speak right now.

•Matt's POV•

Madison has a really strong grip and she won't let me go. I don't like her in any way shape or form.! Renee won't believe me.

I finally manage to push her off of me and I yell, "I love Renee.!"

I go to find her and I see her hugging Hayes.

"Renee.! I'm sorry.! She kissed me.!"

"You see." Hayes says.

•Renee's POV•

I run to Matt and hug him. I know Madison, she's honestly had hundreds of boyfriends. And I also know Matt. He would never do that.

"I love you." he says

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

Bleh. Idk how I feel about this chapter. Comment what you think.

About 9+ people read each chapter and no one comments or votes.

VOTE AND COMMENT 💖