Chapter 13/ The Birthday

In real life me and Hayes have the same birthday but exactly a year apart. Okay.? Okay.

•Renee's POV•

One of the reasons me and Hayes first became best friends was because we have the same birthday. We are a couple of hours apart I was born 11:07am and Hayes was born 9:32 am. So he is older than me by a couple hours. 😩😂.

Me and Hayes decided to go to dinner, just the two of us. I was so excited because I want to tell him how I really feel.

I had bought him some Obey hats, shirts, and sweatshirts.

I decided to wear a black short dress. I curl my hair and Nash comes and takes us there, like always. x)

Once we get there a lady greeted us and guided us to the table.

"Your table Mr. and Mrs. Grier."

Hayes and I sat down looking around at the beautiful restaurant.

"So.? Mr. and Mrs. Grier huh.?" I say to break the silence.

"Hopefully one day." He says looking down blushing.

"Aww. Here's your gift babe." I say giving him a kiss.

"Aww sweet Obey.! I love it." he gives me a long kiss across the table.

"Listen Hayes. I'm in love with you, and I know that love is just a shout into the void, and that oblivion is inevitable, and that we're all doomed and that there will come a day when all our labor has been returned to dust, and I know the sun will swallow the only earth we'll ever have, and I am in love with you." I say quoting The Fault In Our Stars, we went to go watch it together.

"Babe, no matter what I will always love you. I'm deeply madly in love with you, I know we are only 14 but I guess we have one of those young love stories. But thats the way I like it. And if one day I push you over the edge and you don't want to put up with me anymore it would be an honor to have my heart broken by you." I can tell he's holding back tears.

"No, I've put up with you all my life I can put up with you for the rest of it. I want to be Mrs. Grier."

He is left speechless and grabs my face and gives me the best and longest kiss ever. I wish I could freeze that moment and live in it forever.

We finish our dinner and Nash picks us up and takes me home. Hayes kisses me and goes home.