Chapter 30/ forgive me.

•Renee's POV•

I had just gotten out of the shower and I looked down and the promise ring that Hayes gave me was still on the sink.

Memories flooded my head and I began to cry. The scene of Hayes making out with that girl kept playing in my head.

I had known him all my life. And all of that was down the drain.

I decide for some reason to put the ring on and use the excuse that I'm using it as an accessory.

I walk out and Matt is sitting on the couch watching tv. He smiles at me and I sit next to him.

A couple minutes later I find myself playing with the ring. I automatically snap myself out of it.

"What's that.?" Matt asks. Shit.! (A/N 😂)

"A ring."

"But its the ring Hayes gave you."

"Its just an accessory."

He groans and continues to watch tv.

--------------------

Later

By this time me and Matt are passes out on the couch until there is a knock on the door. I didn't notice until Matt got up to open it waking me up.

He opens it and instantly slams it.

"Who was it.?!"

"Hayes..."

"Please just open it." Hayes says through the door

"Why.?" Matt asks

"Cause I need to apologize to Renee." and Matt opens it.

"Hey.." Hayes says. I don't say anything

"Look I'm sorry. And I'm totally fine with you dating Matt. But I still love you. I at least want us to still be best friends. Like how we used to be."

"Mm." I mumble. "Okay. But you better not screw this up Benjamin." I had always called him Benjamin when I was serious.

"Yes. I won't. I promise." He looks down at my ring.

"Can I have a hug.?" Hayes asks and I look at Matt. He has a hatred look on his face but I get up and hug Hayes anyways.

"Best friends since birth.?" He asks. I nod and smile.

He turns around and extends his hand to Matt for a handshake. Matt gives him one but doesn't look at him.

Hayes then leaves.

"I can't believe you forgave him.!?" Matt yells

"I had to. We have been best friends since birth practically."

"I get it you have the same birthday and you guys go way back but he hurt you."

"I forgive and forget."

"Okay. I love you." He says and kisses me. And I grab his hand and pull him to the couch to watch more tv.

%

%

%

%

%

%

%

%

%

%

%

%

%

%

Guys.!!! I start school tomorrow.!!! Ugh imma kill myself.

QOTC: what is your passion.?

AOTC: music