Chapter 22/ limited.

•Renee's POV•

During the school year me and Liza were taking online classes. But now it was summer and Liza, Cam, Matt, Hayes, and I were chilling on the couch until my phone buzzes.

*text from Emilio😋*

Emilio was me and Liza's band buddy.

Emilio 😋 : aye.! Mr. Martinez says you and Liza have to come back when school starts if you wanna continue marching band.

Me: ugh really.? Um okay text you later.

"Liza.. We have to go back when school starts." I say looking down.

"What.? why.?" she says with big eyes.

"For marching band."

"Ugh. We will come back right.?"

"Yeah. But.." . I start to feel my eyes get watery.

I turn to Hayes and he has his head in his hands. Matt has his head between his legs.

Hayes them grabs me and squeezes the air out of me. "Hayes I'll come back."

"But I'm gonna miss you babe." I kiss his forehead.

Cam and Liza are embracing each other and I can't help but smile because they are so cute.

"Well, its barely June. We have to live like there is no tomorrow.!" Matt yells grabbing my shoulder kissing my cheek. The kiss surprised me a little and i touch my cheek and smile.

---------------

The next day, Taylor being him, he makes us get up and we go to the beach. I put on my blue two piece and put shorts over my bikini bottom.

Me, Liza, Cam, Taylor and Hayes go in Nash's jeep. I sit on Hayes lap since there are not enough seats. I suggested to go with Mahogany but Hayes wanted to spend as much time with me as possible.

As we are driving Hayes is staring at me the whole time. And I love it.

•Hayes' POV•

As her hair is flowing in the wind I think how lucky I am. She is so beautiful and talented. I'ver heard her play and she is amazing. I love it when she misses a note and she wrinkles her nose.

I love how when I look at her she smiles. Her smile is perfect. And her eyes are big and brown. She says she had always wanted colored eyes like mine but her eyes are perfect. Her laugh is loud but adorable as hell. She is a adorable as hell and I love it.

•Renee's POV•

We get to the beach and we all jump out of our cars and run to the big blue ocean. Hayes runs by my side holding my hand. And I look into his big blue eyes that are like the sky. Its like they hypnotize me.

----------------

We spent the whole day on the beach and the sun was setting. The sky was full of purples oranges and reds. It was like a painting.

Me and Hayes are sitting on the sand looking into the horizon.

"I might just die when you leave."

I turn my head fast. "Don't say that. I'll be back."

"That doesn't change that I'm gonna miss you like hell."

I grab his face and kiss him.

"I love you." I say.

He smiles, laughs and he kisses me. His smile just kills me.

Even though our time is limited, I know that I want to be with him forever.

$

$

$

$

$

$

$

$

$

$

$

$

$

$

$

$

$

$

$

$

$

☺️. Im watching iron man 3

QOTC: who is your favorite superhero.?

AOTC: batman.