Chapter 20/ Matt

•Renee's POV•

Lately me and Matt have become close. Like best friends. I just feel like he gets me and know how I feel when I get suddenly depressed, which happens a lot.

"Hey Renee wanna go do something.?"

"Sure like what.?"

"Movie.?"

"You know I can't say no to a movie."

"Yeah ha just leave your BOYFRIEND alone." Hayes yells at the doorway of the other room.

"Hayes, you know your always welcome." Matt says

"Nah. I'll just stay here. Have fun with my girl."

I walk up to him and give him a long kiss. "Feel better.?" i say looking into his eyes. "Yeah." he smirks.

I turn around and Matt is staring at the ground. "Bruh you okay.?" Hayes says.

"Uhh yeah ha. Um lets go."

We go to watch 22 jump street and we laugh our asses off. And Channing.! Ugh 😍.

•Matt's POV•

As I look at her I feel something at the pit of my stomach. Butterflies.? No. Hayes is like a little brother to me and I can't have a crush on his girlfriend, who is also my best friend. But maybe I do. I just can't tell her or him.

At the end of the movie we walk out and head to the car.

"Had fun.?" I asked.

"I always have fun with you." and the way she said that made my stomach twist and gave me goosebumps.

-----------------

Once we got to the hotel room she ran into Hayes' open arms which snaps me back into reality.

•Hayes' POV•

As I hug Renee super tight I notice Matt looking around as if he is bothered by something. I keep it to myself but I have a pretty good idea on whats going on.

In the hotel room I'm sitting on the bed and Renee comes and sits on my lap and gives me a kiss.

"Ha okay so, you don't like have feelings for Matt right.?"

"Babe. What kind of a question is that.? I love you, and he's my best friend."

"Just making sure." I say smirking giving her a kiss on the cheek which turns into wrestling.

I pin her down and give her another kiss.

"SOOOO.!"

I turn around to see Matt at the doorway.

"Um hey.?" I say raising an eyebrow.

"Oh sorry I didn't mean to ruin the moment."

"Uh huh." I say sarcastically

"Oh. I'll just go now." he says walking away slowly.

"Um okay.?" Renee says confused.

"Yeah I don't know.."

£

£

£

£

£

£

£

£

£

£

£

£

£

£

£

£

£

😱 ooooooo.

Okay lets talk about Life of the party. Omfg. Shawn is not our little secret anymore.! 😭✌️. He is growing in front our eyes and I'm soooooo proud word can't explain.!!!! Ugh how I still remember how I found him. 😭💕. And I love our family cause we got him to #1 and on the radio in less than 24 hrs.!! Our fam can do anything. ✌️.

I know you aren't reading this but ilysfm Shawn.!!! Never change no matter how big you make it. 💕✌️

Soooooo

QOTC: Rayes or Ratthew.?

No AOTC ☺️✌️