Chapter 29/ done.

•Renee's POV•

It had been two days since i had left bed so I decided to get up for at least one day. The only ones that were in the room were Matt, Jack G., and Nash.

I decided to get ready and straighten my hair and put on washed out high waisted jean shorts and a Marilyn Monroe tank top.

"Do you know where Hayes is.?"

"Hey.! Some one finally decided to get out of bed." Jack said

"Haha yeah. So do you know where he is.?"

"I think he went down stairs." Nash said.

"K. Matthew wanna come with me.?"

"Sure." He said with a smile.

We walked down the hall to the elevator and pressed the button.

"So that kiss.." Matt said.

"Lets talk about it later." I said cutting him off.

The light flashed on and the doors opened. We walked in and Matt pressed the button to go down to the lobby.

When the doors opened I stepped out and Matt followed. I looked around for Hayes and saw him. But sucking face with another girl. I was tempted to just run off but instead I walked up to them and pulled them apart and slapped Hayes.

"WHAT THE FUCK.!?" I yelled. And everyone looked at me then looked away. The girl had walked off at this point.

"Renee.! She was a fan. She wanted a kiss."

"Oh sure. Then why didn't you just kiss her on the cheek.? Or a quick kiss.? Instead of making out with her.!"

"Okay.. she's a girl I met on the beach one of those days you were depressed."

I swear I felt my heart break.

"So I'm in bed in pain and you are over here with another girlfriend.?"

"Yeah.."

"Oh my god.!" I say with a disgusted look on my face.

"Look I'm sorry. We can forget about this."

"No we are done." I say running out the door.

•Matt's POV•

I wanted to punch him in the face so bad. How can he cheat on such a beautiful girl.? I swear he is so stupid.

Instead I just gave him a look and ran after Renee. She was walking fast in the parking lot heading towards the street.

I catch up to her, grab her hand, turn her around and kiss her.

When we pull apart I look into her eyes.

"I love you." I say.

"I-I love you too." She says hesitantly. But says it. And I kiss her again.

"Wanna go hang with everyone.?" I ask.

"Yeah. But lets go through the back. In case Hayes is still in the lobby." I nod and grab her hand and walk to the back.

-----------------

•Renee's POV•

"Whats this.?!?" Nash yells as soon as we walk in.

I look down and see me and Matthew holding hands and I guess I forgot.

"Well. I went down stairs and saw Hayes was cheating on me and yeah. This kinda happened." I say blushing

"Wait. Hayes was cheating on you.?!"

"Yup." I angrily say.

"Ugh. I'm gonna kick his ass." Nash says

"Haha. Okay." I say. "But I don't wanna think about that. Let's go do something."

"Go carts.?" Matt suggests.

"Sure." Everyone says.

-----------------

At the go cart place I had totally forgot about what had happened only a couple of hours ago. But when we all walk in he is sitting there with his head between his legs.

"Oh." I say. And he looks up.

"Renee. I'm so sorr-" he stops and sees me and Matthew holding hands.

"What is this.?!?"

"What.? Did you think I would be miserable.?"

"No just... Ugh forget it." He yells and storms off into his room and slams the door.

"Don't worry about him." Matt says hugging me and kisses my forehead.

"Okay. But you do realize I'm gonna have to sleep with you." I say looking up.

"Totally fine with me." He smiles.

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

Just decided to update to get my mind off things.

But Rayes is over and now it's Ratthew 😳😊.

No QOTC.. Im too lazy