7; Please Stop

Two weeks passed and the couple are still pretending.

Their two weeks together is busy, lots of interviews, exo's comeback, wedding preparations and a lot.

A few minutes from now, EXO will perform their latest Japanese comeback which is electric kiss.

"Kylie, give me my towel after the performance. It's also for the garbage thingy." Baekhyun says coldly as he looks at Kylie's eyes. The garbage thingy means the wedding.

He's really open to Kylie that he even hurts the lovely girl.

Kylie couldn't say anything but instead, she nods.

"Baek, let's go, we're next." Suho calls for the short man who had been talking with his future wife.

"I have to go love." Baekhyun smiles and waves to Kylie, the short girl did the same too.

Because my oppa is here, you'll call me love. But when he's not, you treat me like a servant.

Words that Kylie wants to say but her tongue is preventing her.

Red velvet, SNSD and NCT will also perform now.

Yes... SNSD......

Kylie let out a deep sigh.

Please, don't let him make a scandal about the both of them.

She doesn't want to watch the performance but she has to. Or the fans will be wondering why Baekhyun's fiancee is not with him.

"So electric! So electric yeah!" Kylie's ears can break in any minute.

The group's fans are so loud, there light sticks are lighting the audience.

^^^

Kylie's nightmare is approaching. The four groups will be together in the stage and EXO
will sit beside SNSD.

Baekhyun is near with Taeyeon. She can see that they are exchanging glances at each other.

Kylie sits on a chair at the audience and calmly watches.

"I'm sure this is going to be a big scandal. Baekhyun, glancing to Taeyeon. Taeyeon smiling at him? Kylie Kim must be hurt, a saesang like me can't let her be the wife of my beloved Byun. It must be me."

Kylie heard a saesang whispering to herself. The saesang fan is taking pictures of the two.

Her heart beats fast.

Can I snatch it from her???

Oh please....

"Ummm, excuse me, can I borrow your camera?" Kylie asks the saesang. Hoping that the girl will give it to her.

"Who are you?" Kylie's face is covered with a face mask.

"Just a fan." Kylie nervously replied. "Can I borrow it? I can take his pictures for you."

"Sorry but no. I'm the only one who can take pictures for my baby." The saesang turns her head and continues to take the short boy's picture with Taeng.

"Oh okay." Kylie replies and thinks.

Byun Baekhyun you have to stop.

Pretty please for pete's sake!

Baekhyun is secretly talking with Taeyeon. They laugh secretly.

The two can't really be seen because the both of them are at the back.

Kylie wonders. That saesang has big eyes.

°•°•°

Hello readers!!!!

Omo! Is it going to be a scandal?

Please tell that saesang to stop it.

If you can ;)

And also, warn Baekhyun okay?????

Saranghae!

Edit: I just read this and I kinda wonder now if the saesang is Kyungsoo ahahahaha. Just a joke.

🌸🌸🌸