28; Flight

It has been a week since last Baekhyun and Kylie met. And that was the day they fought and broke everything.

Kylie walks to the kitchen to prepare breakfast for her sleeping siblings.

She will miss them when she will go to Japan today.

Flashback (two days time skip to the past.)

Kylie walks to the area where Blackpink is filming their comeback. Noticing that they are on a break, she walks to them.

"How are you now girls?" She as she sits at a chair.

"Unnie!" Lisa happily shouts and hugs her, Jisoo and Rosé did the same.

"Unnie, will have the pictorial next week, why are you here?" Rosé asks.

"Actually..." Kylie is thinking of the should tell them.

"Do you want me to tell them unnie?" Jennie asks her short sister.

"No baby, I want to tell them myself." Kylie says and looks at them.

"What?" Jisoo asks.

"Actually, I'm here to resign." Kylie smiles awkwardly.

"Unnie, why?" Lisa asks.

"I have some personal matters to discuss and I will be going to Japan two days from now to.. Have a vacation and a new career I'm going to try." Kylie sadly says.

"Okay unnie." Jisoo sadly says.

Blackpink loves Kylie, Kylie is not just a sister to Jennie but also to them all, like their mother.

"Umm, unnie, if you'll resign, you should go to the building right?" Rosé asks.

"I know, just came here to check you guys. And to say goodbye too." Kylie smiles.

"The taping is starting again, we have to go unnie." The members went back to filming.

Kylie goes back to her car and drives to YG Entertainment.

She gives her resignation letter and goodly, the compamy approved it.

Next is Kylie eats lunch with blackpink.

After lunch, Kylie goes to SM Entertainment to visit her brother's group.

The group is still performing their dance practice. After the song, she gets in and gives goodbye to them all.

Not even giving Baekhyun much attention.

"Guys, I have to say goodbye, I'm sorry." She says as the group forms a semi circle.

"Why?" Xiumin asks.

"I have to go to Japan for personal things and business, I want to have a vacation there." Kylie says.

"How long?" Kyungsoo asks.

"A year, I'll be back." Kylie's says.

"Is it okay to call one year at Japan a vacation?" Kai asks, giggling.

"Lol Kai, of course I will be working for a new career too, and that will be one of my main business there." Kylie giggles too.

Baekhyun remains quiet not wanting to be involved.

"Baekhyun hyung, aren't you going to say anything?" Sehun asks.

"Wait, your wedding is next week right? It's the last week of November now." Kai asks, wondering.

"We broke up." Baekhyun finally speaks up.

Awkward silence fills the room.

"You know what? It's already time for dinner do why don't we go to a restaurant with Kylie?" Suho asks the whole group.

He wants a bonding with his sister too.

The dinner went great, they all enjoyed the food and drinks.

And the day is done.

The next day, Kylie stays at her room to make cards for her loved ones.

To Jun Myeon oppa, to Jennie, to eomma, to apps, to Mr. and Mrs. Byun and for Baekhyun.

After lunch, Kylie gives Suho the letters and asked him to give those to those people she wants to be given.

After giving those, Kylie arranges her things to her bag. She organized what she'll bring.

She will stay at a house there. Their family is rich that they also have a house in Japan.

The day is done.

End of flashback.

Kylie walks to Suho's room and knocks, telling him to eat and Kylie have a flight and he will be the one who'll send her to the airport.

When he gets out, the first thing he does is hug his little sister.

"I love you Kylie." He says.

Next is Kylie walks to Jennie's room and knocks, the door quickly opens revealing a jolly girl.

"Go unnie! Go unnie!  Me and Suho oppa are here for you!" She cheers for her.

After eating breakfast, the Kim couple (Mr. and Mrs. Kim) have arrived.

The five of them went the airport.

Kylie gets her luggage with her. Waving them goodbye.

"Goodbye! See you soon!" Kylie says as she waves at them.

After a few minutes, Kylie gets in the plane. And goes to Japan.

°•°•°

Hello readers!

Two updates in a day, it's because maybe, I'll not be able to update this days.

Or I'll end this story these week.

Saranghae!

🌸🌸🌸