16; Xiumin's Warning

"Hello everyone! I brought Kylie with me because she is alone in the house and Jennie is shooting for their new MV. And also, maybe my baby girl wants to have bonding with you guys."

Suho and Kylie are at EXO's dorm now. Like Suho said, he brought Kylie here. They just got in and the other members except Lay is here.

{A/N: I miss that innocent SHEEP😭}

"Of course Suho. Kylie can stay here. She already visited our place so it's okay." Xiumin welcomes them with sparkling eyes.

"Kylie, do you know how to sing? I have a new song and I need a female vocalist." Chanyeol winks at the girl wearing a hot pink dress.

"Ahhhh, I'm not talented." Kylie smiles, showing her cheeky grin. She's shy to show her awesome talent. She didn't sing for a while.

"My sister knows how to sing and dance. She knows how to ballet too." Suho confidently tells them the talents of his little sister.

"I hope we can dance together." Kai who is streaming with his phone, joins the conversation Xiumin, Chanyeol, Kylie and Suho shared when he heard the word 'dance'.

"EXO members are so talented." Kylie appreciates them.

"You bet we are." Xiumin points at them.

"Kylie, let's go?" Chanyeol points at his music room. He really wants to jam with Kylie. We never know this girl is a singing machine too. Or a dancing machine.

"Okay Chanyeol." The short girl follows the giant to his room.

^^^

"Suho hyung, you're here." Baekhyun greets Suho. He just got down from his room. He was in a video call with Taeyeon.

Amd they talked about all their lovey jams.

"Baekhyunie, how you doing today? Take care of my baby girl okay? I don't want my sister getting hurt. By the way, I trust you though. Baekhyunie, be kind to Kylie." Suho says as he drinks a glass of water.

Xiumin smiles fakely, knowing that Baekhyun is already hurting Kylie and that Jun Myeon doesn't even know anything.

Marshmellow pities Suho. If he is Kylie's brother, he will really be angry because of Baekhyun breaking his trust.

"I will treat her like how you want me to hyung. I will take care of her like how you take care of her. I will not hurt her. Trust me." Baekhyun speaks, not looking straightly at Suho's eyes.

Xiumin knows that he is lying. He doesn't like it. He can't believe that a bacon can lie in a front of a marshmellow and to the brother of ketchup.

Xiumin sighs, Baekhyun is not practicing a good deed.

"You want to see her? She's at Chanyeol's music room." Suho says and taps Baekhyun shoulder. "Don't you dare to break her. She's a kind of girl that gives second chances in a different way." The short Kim adds.

"Okay hyung, I'll go to her." Baekhyun smiles and goes upstairs.

Jun Myeon thoughts that Baekhyun is going to Kylie but U-turn, back to his room.

He turns his phone on and calls his one year girlfriend, Taeyeon.

"Hello Taeyeon dear."

"Hello dear."

"You okay? Don't get overworked okay?"

"Don't worry."

"Did you eat dinner?"

"Oh, not yet."

"Let's eat together?"

"You didn't eat yet?"

"Yes. So, let's eat?"

"Where?"

"You're house. The dorm is busy now. Kylie is here."

"I'll cook?"

"If you want to, okay."

"See you babe."

"See you too dear."

Baekhyun ends the call and leans to his bed.

"Have you even asked Kylie if she is overworked? Or if she ate? Have you called her dear or what's your endearment again, my love?"

Baekhyun got shock upon hearing Xiumin's voice at the door of his room.

"What the. How did you?" He's nervous that Xiumin may complaint it to Suho.

"Baekhyun, I already know. And I don't like what you are doing. Suho trusts you. And as a member and his future brother-in-law, you must pay that trust with a good deed."

Xiumin wants to go straight to the point but he can't. He's not the brother.

"How did you get in?" Baekhyun asks.

"Are you even respecting your hyung now? By the way, you left your door open." Xiumin keeps his temper.

"How did you know?" Baekhyun asks again.

"Chanyeol and Kylie told me."

' What the! How dare they tell hyung about this?

And that Kylie, always doing things without even thinking.

So careless.'

"Just go hyung, I need some air." Baekhyun tells the person older than him.

"Just tell me that you need to go to Taeyeon." Xiumin sighs.

"Please hyung."

"Baekhyun, don't wait for the time that you'll realize that Kylie is important to you." Xiumin says and leaves the room.

Baekhyun lets out a deep sigh. Wanting to kick the world to the outer space.

He has one scolding thing to do.

°•°•°

Hello readers!

Oh, I just want to say some things about my last chapter (15) I don't know if you noticed the errors about it.

Please read it again if it is longer.

Thank you!

And sorry for publishing late.

Here's a tip,

I love writing stories if it has a lots of reads and etc.

So please recommend😀😀😁

Thank you!

Saranghae!

🌸🌸🌸