10; Explanation

Kylie's POV

We are going to have a press con today with Taeyeon unnie and just uhhggg... How can I explain myself well if she's here?

Any minute from now, the press con will start and thank goodness I have my own explanation.

"Kylie love, the press con will start. Let's go?" Baekhyun asks as he holds my hand.

Why did he called me love? Oh well, there are staffs here.

"Okay love." We walked together to the area where the press con will be held.

We walked to the seats holding hands. Taeyeon unnie is still not here.

"Everyone, the KyBaek couple!" The host welcomes us with a bright smile.

We gave everyone a wide smile and we proceed to our seats.

After a moment, someone walks to the empty seat. I don't really know her but I think she's Taeyeon unnie.

"And here's the OST Queen, Kim Taeyeon!" The host welcomes unnie.

I look at Baek and I see that his eyes is meeting Taeyeon's like they're greating each other in a different way.

She seats beside me. I'm between the two of them and not bad, at least.

^^^

"First, I want to ask Kylie if the news is true and what are her thoughts about it." The host reveals some photos of Baek and Taeyeon before he asked me that question.

"I will not believe that news since Baekhyun can't do things like that. We all know that Baekhyun is a kind person, he has been my boyfriend for two years and he never ever did those kind of things to me.

Baekhyun had been my friend and I know that he's always honest in his action. Now, his my fiance and he'll do that?

It's totally not Baekhyun so I won't believe it.

My thoughts about it is that fans or I don't know who did it should not think to do those things.

I know that Baekhyun and Taeyeon unnie are friends since and I'm happy for that.

We can't just judge people through the outside but we can on the inside.

Therefore, since we don't know what the relationship of the two is, we must not judge them.

And I'm going to conclude that the both of them are just friends."

Saying these lies tears my heart into pieces.

Do you know that I think of this overnight that I didn't get asleep.

And now, I'm going to be the key for the two of you can hide your relationship.

"What about Baekhyun's explanation?"

"Kylie is right, me and Taeyeon Noona are friends and we are ready to fight for it. Me and Noona are friends and Kylie knows that since the day the three of us met.

The three of us are always close. And we're happy to announce that.

My love for Kylie is strong. I can't and will not do those things to her."

For me, it sounds like...

Kylie is right, me and Taeyeon Noona are in a relationship and we are ready to fight for it. Me and Noona are lovers and Kylie knows that since the day the three of us met.

The three of us are always close. And we're happy to announce that.

My love for Taeyeon is strong. I can't and will not do those things to her.

"What about Taeyeon's?"

"The two of them are right. We are always friends and I even told Baekhyun that he should propose to Kylie but he's always sheepish.

While I know that Kylie always waited for Baekhyun to propose.

So it's like I'm the bridge of the two.

Until Baekhyun had the courage to do it.

But so sad I had been unable to attend that event. I was not feeling well but I called them and it was like.

I'm a third party. Because I didn't know that the two of them are having dinner.

So yeah, me and Baekhyun are not in a relationship.

It's the truth."

Nice lie unnie, I didnt know that you're the most intelligent in the three of us.

So proud of you, hope I can lie like that.

May our souls go to heaven.

I know that we don't want our lives to suffer.

°•°•°

Hello readers!

So, what do you think about this chap?

Huhuhu, hope God will bless there poor souls

Imao, just a joke.

Saranghae!

🌸🌸🌸