13; Fights

"Baekhyun, I thought you stopped your relationship with Taeyeon."

Chanyeol is now talking to Baekhyun at their room. Chanyeol is reading the comments at his newest post on Instagram. While Baekhyun is sitting on his bed while eating chips.

"I already stopped it." Baekhyun replied to Chanyeol. His emotion is like his annoyed to hear those kind of things.

Chanyeol always say that to him. To remind him that he should be careful.

"Then, what about your scandal?" Chanyeol looks at Baekhyun seriously. Can't he just say the truth? He thinks.

"I told you, those are edited." The short boy roles his eyes.

"If you stopped, why did you even called Taeyeon during your dinner with Kylie?" The elf puts his phone aside.

"What the! How did you know?" Baekhyun stops eating his chips. How did Chanyeol knew?

"Kylie told me. Baek-" Before Chanyeol could say anything Baek inserts,

"That girl? She's lying." Baekhyun roles his eyes again.

"Baekhyun, you're already engaged! And still, you meet Taeyeon! What will the fans think? The media? Suho hyung? And Kylie?" Chanyeol absolutely losts his temper.

Chanyeol doesn't want someone like Kylie to feel that way. And also, it's the right thing to do.

"Chanyeol, I'm only ARRANGED to that girl." Baekhyun takes a deep sigh.

"Baekhyun please. Do you know what Kylie thinks about the things you did?" Chanyeol is really worried for Kylie.

"I don't care." The short boy answers and roles his eyes.

"You don't care?! Baek! She's going to be your wife!" Chanyeol shouted but still he maintained his volume, he doesn't want Suho to hear them.

"She's going to be my wife but I will never love her." Baekhyun says coldly.

"What the! Uggghhh! Do you know what the people will think if they'll know that you are engaged with someone but you are dating another one!" Chanyeol shouted.

"Whatever." Baekhyun says and walks out of the room.

Chanyeol sits to his bed and takes a deep breath. He takes his phone and texts someone.

To: Xiumin hyung

Did Baekhyun went outside?

Yes, why?

I told him about his relationship with Taeyeon to stop.

But he got angry and left.

Where did he go?

I don't know.

We must follow him.

I'll be at the living room hyung.

Okay.