5; Flashback For Baek

"Hyung, can you give me the food?" Baekhyun asks his older brother, Baekbeom.

"Here." Baekbeom gives the food to his younger brother and resumes eating.

The Byun family is eating their dinner.

"Baekhyun, are you in any relationship now?" Mrs. Byun asks her son.

"Ummmm..." Baekhyun thinks. He's in a hidden relationship with Taeyeon. "No eomma." Baekhyun lies and continues eating.

"Good." The old woman says. After eating one scoop of food, she glances to her son who is busy eating, bacon.

"You'll marry Kim Kylie. Suho's younger sister." Baekhyun's eyes widens when he heard the news. His small eyes looks like the eyes of an owl.

"Kylie?" Baekhyun says and thinks,

Do I know this girl?

What about Taeyeon?

How about her?

Who's this girl?

"She's a photographer." Mr. Byun says.

Oh.... That Kim Kylie.

He thought. "But why eomma?" He asks, still wearing those owl eyes.

"So, my young brother here is going to have a wife." Baekbeom chuckles.

"Come on hyung." Baekhyun says.

He doesn't want this.

He's even not close to Kylie.

Who's that girl?

"The announcement will be tomorrow at their resort." Mr. Byun says.

^^^

"You'll sing your song beautiful. As she stands in the stage, you'll suddenly get in and sing. After a while, you'll dance with her, still singing and hug her. After the song, you're going to ask her." The old woman instructs her son.

"But eomma." Honestly, he doesn't want this.

"You must Baekhyun." Mrs. Byun goes out of the room.

"Silly, useless garbage." That's how he describes the marriage.

He hates it.

He hates it.

He hates it.

He hates it.

He hates it.

^^^

Baekhyun is preparing himself for the biggest lie he will do.

He doesn't want to do this but he has no choice. Even though he wants the leader of SNSD, he can't.

Baekhyun and Taeyeon are both main vocalists. Even though Baekhyun is not the best singer of his group and Taeyeon is the best of her group, the boy and the OST Queen are good for each other..

However, he has no choice.

He saw Kylie walking to the stage. He doesn't know what to do. May he'll just run? But sadly, he can't.

The music is starting. He starts to sing and did what his mother wants him to do.

"Kim Kylie, it has been 2 years. And now, I'm asking. Will you marry me?"

Please say no. Please say that you love other man besides me. Please. I don't want to marry you.

Keeping his rectangular smile, Baekhyun acts artificially, he doesn't care about Kylie.

After all, this is just an Arranged Marriage.

^^^

"Yah, where's my ketchup?" Kylie asks searching for her favorite.

She found nothing and decided to go to the kitchen. Leaving the cute boy alone.

His attention span is just 5 seconds that time so he call the love of his life, Taeyeon.

"Why did you call?"

"Taeyeon..."

"You want to say goodbye?"

"Hey..."

"Goodbye then."

"Taeyeon listen to me."

"Shut up. Do you know how it feels? We're in a hidden relationship Baek! Hearing you marrying that girl hurts!"

"It's not like that."

"What? Explain! Fast!"

"It's just an arranged marriage."

"Really?! But-."

"It's true. The reason why it appeared like I proposed is just a seasoning for a food. A flavor I mean."

"Where are you know?"

"In a dining table."

"The moment your mom told you that did you accepted it immediately?"

"Taey-"

"Baek, why did you accepted it? I don't want to be a mistress. Come on Baek, you're going to marry that girl? Oh gosh, really? So, being plastic is life?"

"I'm sorry, I have to."

"When is the wedding?"

"Two months from now."

"I have two months with you then."

"Okay, bye."

"Bye."

Baekhyun didn't noticed that Kylie is at the door that time.

After the call, Kylie gets in.

That are like nothing happened.

Like Baekhyun didn't do anything.

He doesn't care if Kylie will be hurt.

He only cares for himself.

Kylie sits happily, like she didn't hear anything.

"Why do you really love ketchup?" Baekhyun asks like nothing happened.

"Because ketchup is life." Kylie smiles and puts it on her food.

°•°•°

Annyeong readers!

Omo, fourth chapter is out.

Thanks for the support!

Wanna ask, what's your thoughts about the story? Like, the characters? IDK.

We going KO KO bop!

We got that power!

It's gonna be electric.

Universe!

Cosmic Railway!