22; Jealous? ICED.

"Chanyeol! Give me my lipstick!" Kylie shouts as she hits Chanyeol at his back who is lifting her lipstick up.

And our Kylie here is short.

"Grow first!" Chanyeol teases her. Kylie pouts and walks to Suho.

"Oppa! Chanyeol won't give my lipstick!" She says.

"Stop acting like a baby girl Kylie." Even Suho is also teasing her.

Baekhyun drinks his water awihile watching them.

"What are they doing? Yuck." He says and suddenly realizes something.

He is jealous!

"Wait, what am I feeling? I love Taeyeon not that garbage Kylie." He says and puts the glass to the sink.

"Oppa!" Kylie shouts at hits Chanyeol again.

"Sorry shorty!" The tower laughs at her.

"Stop saying that!" She exclaims.

"Kylie, look at the bright side! Shortness is also an advantage!" The elf is continuously teasing her.

"How?"

"Ummmm...." Chanyeol is hardly thinking right now. What is an advantage of a short person?

"You see?" Kylie says and puts her hands on her waist and pouts. "Give me that now."

"Chanyeol, just give that to Kylie." Suho, who is just sitting in the sofa says.

"Here." Chanyeol says and gives Kylie her red lipstick.

With Chanyeol, Kylie is always happy, she enjoys being with him. He makes her feel wanted, and treats her like how she must be treated.

With Baekhyun, Kylie is always sad, she does not enjoy being with him because he is bitter when it comes to her. He makes her feel unwanted and treats her like how he defines her, a garbage.

"Yes!" Kylie happily says as she goes back to her room.

She puts the lipstick to her table and gets her phone, someone texted her.

Baekhyun

Meet me at the terrace.

Now?

Yes, fast.

Okay.

Kylie stands from her bed and goes to the place where Baekhyun wants her to come.

She opens the glass door. A boy in a white T-shirt and black skinny-jeans is standing in the left side corner of the terrace..

She closes it again getting the short boy's attention.

"What do you want?" Kylie says as she looks at him.

"Stop doing those things with Chanyeol." The brunette says as he still is in the corner.

"Why?" She playfully asks.

"What will the members think about your interactions? You're engaged Kylie." He says as he looks at the view of Seoul.