14; Let's Go

Kylie's POV

Baekhyun rings the doorbell of Taeyeon's house. The place is quiet and it seems like there is no one here. Our car is the only car that is parked here.

It's so cold now. It's October now and November is fast approaching. First week of December I think? The wedding will be held.

Why is Taeyeon so slow?

Baekhyun rings the bell again.

"Who are you?" A voice from the other side asks us. It sounds like Taeyeon.

Baekhyun takes a deep breath. "It's me." He answers. A girl with a curly, long hair opened the black gate. It's Taeyeon.

I don't know but why is Taeyeon so assured that Baekhyun is the one outside? Sounds peculiar, maybe?

"Get in." She shows the way to the door. Baekhyun gets in and now, I don't know if I'll get in.

So I'll just stand. I think there's a café near here. I can stay there.

"What are you doing? Someone may notice you." Baekhyun's voice woke me up from imagining things.

I just got in too. Wow, the house is huge. Taeyeon is so rich. She's beautiful, talented and an efficient leader. A perfect opposite of me.

Her house is so clean that I can even see myself at the floor.

Baekhyun hugs Taeyeon. What the! He just did it. In front of me?

Rated 23+. And I'm still 22.

Yuck.

"Kylie, just sit there at the sofa. You can watch TV. Do everything you want and don't go out." Baekhyun commands.

What if I want to zip the both of you in two in different bags so that the both of you will not see each other?

You said everything right?

But I can't do it though.

"Okay Baekhyun." I massaged my head and proceed to watch tv.

I don't care about what they'll do.

There is no saesang fan here right?

^^^

"Baekhyun, can't you just cancel the wedding?" Taeyeon asks Baekhyun. They are now at Taeyeon's room. Talking about their relationship.

"Even if I want to, I can't." Baekhyun hates if someone asks him this.

He hates the wedding.

He hates his future wife.

"So, Kylie already know?" Taeyeon asks again she sits in the bed.

"Since Day one." Baekhyun answers. He does not care about this. So what if Kylie knows? She is just part of some of the crazy things that his parents do.

"Why didn't she canceled it?" The curly-haired girl asks.

"You know, fans, media. And also EXO." Baekhyun answers.

They hid their relationship for a year. It's just because of Kylie that their world is now turning upside down.

"The world is so unfair. People say that you can love who you want but our relationship is the opposite of it." Taeyeon shows a sad face to Baekhyun. "Baekhyunie...."

"Don't worry Taeng, time will come and we'll be free to do things for ourselves. Maybe in my reincarnation." The short boy tries to comfort the OST queen and hugs her.