Chapter 10

I run to my car and drive to the Starbucks to begin my work. I change into the uniform.

I don't even know why I acted like that but I was so intimidated and I didn't know what to do. I hate that. I hate when people I don't know make me feel like that. I have to cannel myself and stop fleeing or being crushed by little sluts like Jenny.

Wow. I really need to chill.

I get out from the locker-room and text Josh.

< To: Josh

Hey! where are you? don't you work today? >

He replies immediately.

< From: Josh

No, it's a day off for me! >

I don't reply and put my phone in my pocket to start working as usual but alone this time. Well, I'll be more focused then but it's so boring.

I'm waiting for the day that everything will get better so bad and as if I was a little kid waiting for Christmas. The day my mom will get better with no breathing problems anymore. The day she'll work again as before. The day I'll graduate and find a real photographer job. The day I'll stop working in this  boring café. The day my dad will be back home.

The day we will be happy again.

"Wipe your fucking tears and serve us. We're not going to wait the rest of the day!" A bitchy voice says which drops me down to earth.

I didn't realize I was crying. I just wipe them away and look up with a fake smile that fades the second I see who is standing in front me. The last two people who I want to see right now.

"Go away." I try to be calm but I can't act nice with this  bitch who acts like she's offended. "I won't serve you"

"And who would serve us if you don't?" Shawn says, putting his arm around Jenny's hips.

I look around to see who's working with me but I'm alone. Josh isn't here. He's right.

I just take the pen and a cup.

"What do you want and what's your name?" I say while I'm putting off the plug of the pen.

"You should know," She says, chewing her gum such as a cow.

"But I don't". I lie. Of course, I know the names of the two bitches standing in front of me but it's a pure pleasure to play with her nerves.

"Two Caffè Mocha for Jenny and Shawn." He says without even a "please".

I'm dreaming. Please, tell me I'm dreaming.

I write down their names but when I start writing Shawn's name, an idea lights up in my head which makes me smile.

"Here are two Caffè Mocha for Jenny and Shawn!" I say with the biggest smile when I see her eyes getting wide.

"You wrote Shawn wrong!" He says almost horrified. I know sweetie, I wrote "Sean".

"8.56 Dollars" I laugh and take the money he holds out.

"I swear that I'm gonna kill the hoe you a-"

"I'm sure she doesn't care about your stupid threat that you'll never do... Plus, I don't have your time and want to get my coffee faster...." A guy behind them says which makes them both turn back to him.

"You don't have to be that mean... a "Can you please hurry?" would have been enough!" Shawn says while getting angry which makes the boy laugh.

I step to the right to see who it is and get surprised when I recognize the boy of the bleachers.

"Say that to your girl before blaming me" he replies and walks between them which separates them to join the counter.

Shawn's about to reply but he gets interrupted by a fan who wants to take a picture with him so he doesn't say anything else but gives us a killer gaze.

I'm shocked. I didn't expect that at all.

"Hello?" The guy says, waving his hand in front of me. Like earlier.

I shake my head and look at him with a huge smile.

"Hi... umm, anything you want?" I ask randomly and he laughs. "What?"

"I only saw you two times but the two times you looked so lost... Is everything okay?" He asks.

Is it even his business?

"Yes... what would you like and what's your name?" I ask softly.

"I want a simple expresso and my name's Cameron," he says and I laugh. "Did I say something wrong?"

"No... but it's your second coffee in less than 20 minutes and to you, I'm the one who doesn't feel good?" I smile at him, looking into his watery green eyes. Watery fucking green eyes.

"I would love to argue with you if you have the time to." He replies shyly.

"Here is your coffee mister, I still have to work"

-----

Hello, little beauties! Did you like this chapter? Because I loved writing it.

Love you all and thanks for your support.

-----