Book Three FAQS

When will Book Three be out?

It's already out! Just go to my profile and BOOP the story :3

Why you keep making us switch books? XD
Just to get a little bit of separation between plots (and also to make me feel accomplished lol)

Who's point of view will it be from?
This book is a bit different - where the other stories have been told from Virgil and Roman, this one will be told from numerous people: Virgil, Patton, Logan, Thomas's.  And possibly some others, but I haven't decided yet :)

Will there be any new characters introduced?
Yes! There's one in particular that I can' wait for you to meet... :D

How quickly will you upload it?  And how much?
SO here's the thing... I'm going to be uploading Book Three a LOT slower than I've done with this series so far.  This will slow down to uploading every two weeks, 1k words.  Because I HAVE to get "Maybe One Day" up to speed, as it has discovered something very interesting while Roman and Virgil were in the Dark Side... ;)

Can I use your OCs in my story?!
I'm sorry, but please, please don't use any of my OC's in my story.  Maybe in the future, but for right now... no.
However, I am not against anyone using the Dark Side of the Imagination and the Dark Palace - just message me (to let me know), mention me in the story, and that you got that idea from here and go crazy :)

Thoughts on Fanart?

If you, unlike me, are a talented bean and have artistic talent that you wanted to use making art based off this just message me (like I mentioned before, I'm not scary XP)In fact, @CommunismIsKey already has (in their second art book if I'm not mistaken) if you want to check them out AND IT WAS GORGEOUS AHHH - *continues to have no chill*