Chapter 2

Zed's POV

"ZED YOUR WRIST!!!!" Addison screamed. I looked at my wrist and freaked out.

"WHERE IS-Z-" Addison covered my mouth. 

"Let's go to the Zombie Light Garden, no one will be there, then you can finish your sentence!" 

"No-Tired-Can't run." I'm just so out of breath. Yeah, I play football, but I don't run that far in football! I ran like a whole 5 miles to get here!

"Okay, let's go to the park! There is a HUGE SeaBrook park we can go to, it's not so far from here!"

"Sounds good." I followed Addison to the SeaBrook park and we found a spot where people were not.

"Proceed." Addison said.

"BAND!" I finished.

"Did you drop it!?"

"No, I don't think so!"

"Did something happen before you got here?"

"Well, Eliza grabbed my Z-Band, but I still felt in on my wrist!"

"Wait you don't have it..... DON'T EAT ME PLEASE!"

"No, Addi, I feel great! Normal!"

"Stop lying! Your going to eat me!!!!" I grab her wrist before she can run. I felt that electric pulse again.

"Hey Addison, I didn't noticed before that you dyed your hair green," I say.

"I didn't noticed before that you dyed your hair black- wait, did you say that my hair is green!? I can't dye my hair though!"

"And I never dyed my hair black...."

"Why don't you look pale!"

"Why do YOU look pale!"

"Why don't I need my Z-Band!?"

"Why do I feel like eating your brain?"

"Why- wait what!" Addison's skin turned completely pale, purple veins appearing on her skin. She started zombie walking near me, like she wanted to eat my brain. But why does she want to eat my brain, aren't I a- zombie. Addison and I switched! 

"Come on Zed, this won't hurt," she said.

"Addi! Addi! Chill!" She kept on coming towards me. ZAP! Next thing I know, the police electrocute Addison."

"Sorry handsome boy, maybe taking down the barriers were a bad idea, I'll tell Addison's mother for a barrier back over there." An officer told me.

"No no, she wasn't HARMING me, we were.... REHEARSING! Yeah! Rehearsing for theatre class!" Hopefully they fall for it.... Another officer stared at me...

"Okay handsome gentleman, here is the zombie back, just don't tell her what happened when she wakes up. Thanks!" The officers ran away and left me with Addison. I need to find my Z-Band, quick! I had to leave Addison there, so I carried her to a tree, and sat her down there, so that incase people saw, they would DEFINITELY think she is sleeping. I had to run the 3 miles back to Zombietown (Okay so maybe I lied about the 3 miles, but it felt like 3 miles!) to find Eliza. I knocked on her house's door and she answered. 

"Hey Ze- wait, your not Zed. Who are you and what do you want?" Dang, forgot, I'm a human again.

"I AM Zed! Don't you recognize me?" Her eyes widened. 

"Did you mess with your Z-Band again?!" 

"I don't even have my Z-Band!" I showed Eliza my wrist.

"WHERE IS YOUR-"

"Shhhh! You grabbed my wrist earlier and you must have accidentally taken it off!"

"Oh, uh, well I don't have it right now, I must zave zropped zit, zang zit!"

"Your Z-Band is STILL broken!?" 

"Zes! Zhat zoes zit zook zike zo zou!"

"Well don't tell anybody but Addison is a zombie...."

"WHAT!?" 

"Yup."

"Wait, I know where your Z-Band is! I can sense it!" Eliza ran after my Z-Band and I ran after her. We ran back to the zombies party room. "Here!" She picked up my Z-Band off of the ground and gave it to me.

"Thanks!" I said and gave her a hug. Surprisingly, she hugged me back. I started to run towards the the elevator when Eiza called,

"Hey, where are you going?" 

"I'm going back to the SeaBrook park to put my Z-Band on Addison."

"No."

"No what?" Eliza is starting to creep me out, and zombies aren't supposed to be creepy! 

"I don't know why but I gar gar gazzar you."

"Wait, what!? Eliza this isn't like you!"

"Kiss me, and I'll let you go, for now."

"What! No! I'm already dating Addison!"

"Then tell me you gar gar gazzar me!" 

"Okay, I gar gar gazzar you, can I go now!?"

"Kiss me first, then you can leave."

"Come on!"

"Kiss me Zed!!!!" 

"No!!!!"

"DO IT NOW!"

"ELIZA SNAP OUT OF IT!"

"DON'T BE A CHICKEN ZED, WE'LL MAKE SURE ADDISON DOESN'T FIND OUT. SHALL I GET FIRE SO THAT YOU WILL STAY?"

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

"STOP SCREAMING BOY!"

"FINE I'LL KISS YOU!" I kissed her forehead, so weird, then try to run but Eliza's hand grabs my shirt.

"No no no, what am I, your child!? You know where I meant buster! Come on!" I started singing "Someday" to myself while I force myself to kiss Eliza. I did so and immediately regretted life. As I was kissing her Eliza pushed me.

"What. Are. You. Doing." She said. Now I don't know if it's the real Eliza anymore. 

"You told me to kiss you!" I defended. 

"Are you okay!? Why would I ask you to do that!?"

"YOU WOULDN'T LET ME LEAVE IF I DIDN'T KISS YOU!"

"YES I WOULD! WHY WOULD I ASK YOU TO DO THAT!? ARE YOU HEARING YOURSELF!?"

"Forget it, I'm leaving."

"Leave then!"

"That's what I'm doing." I walked to the elevator, went down, then walked back to the park.