Chapter 10

Zed's POV

Finally, Bucky brings the finished pancakes to the dining table so we can eat! Man I'm starving! I sit next to Addison's left, Eliza sits to my left, Bucky sits to Eliza's right, which makes Bucky to Addison's right. Eliza's table is in the shape of a circle, which makes the tablecloth Addi and I set up look cool. It looks like it's covered in paint splats, giving it that extra zombie vibe. A huge stack of pancakes were in the center of the table, and a stack of bacon was to it's left, while the orange juice was to the pancakes' right. The syrup was just chilling infront of the pancake stack. The four of us dug in and began to eat.

"Mmm, these pancakes are great Eliza!" Addison said, stuffing a pancake in her mouth.

"Thanks, but, Buck-a-roo made them. You should thank him." Eliza replies, elbowing Bucky. Eliza almost never calls anyone a nickname, well except for cheerleaders back when they hated us, but I think this was a nice nickname. Bucky smiles proudly.

"Indeed, I did make these fantastic pancakes!" He said.

"Well, it'd be wrong for me to take credit for something that wasn't mine so, yes, the 'fantastic' pancakes belong to the one and only, Bucky." Eliza explains. Addison slightly smirks, making sure Bucky and Eliza don't see. These two HAVE to get together, they really need it.

Zorriander's POV

Think think think! What can I do to get with Zed?! He loves a cheerleader, and he is a football player... Wait! Maybe if I try out for the cheer squad, and I talk that short little funny coach into letting me on the team, I can not only make history for being the world's first ZOMBIE cheerleader football player ever, Zed'll be so impressed that he'll forget all about that girl, and remember the name Zorriander! Yes! I see it all coming together!

(Monday afternoon)

"Sorry, but we aren't holding any tryouts until next school year."

"Oh come on Bucky, please!?"

"I wish I could." I just had the most disappointing conversation with the cheer captain, and he won't let me in the squad! But if I bet that if it was Eliza he would-

"Oh Bucky, how about I help you win Eliza?" Bucky's face fills with curiosity.

"Really?" He asked.

"Of course! Eliza and I are like best friends, I can convince her."

"If you can do that, you're so in the squad." Bucky gives me a huge hug. Aww, what a loser.

"Okay, that's enough hugging." I pull away and skip out of the gym. Unfortunately, I still have classes to attend and I'm already late so, after school, I will have to convince Eliza to get together with that loser, so I am one step closer to becoming Zed's girlfriend! I won't let anything get in my way.