Chapter 7

Zed's POV

So we found Zorriander's phone, and met two people who strangely look like Bucky and Eliza. Well, Trevor looks more like Bucky than Kylee looking more like Eliza. Anyway, someone posted embarrassing things about me on Zor's Clapchat, and she claims that it wasn't her. But how would someone know her user-

"Woah!" I exclaim, accidently spilling water all over Zorri.

"Why would you do that!?" She asked.

"I don't know, I'm so sorry!"

"Whatever." I kinda wonder how Eliza and.... Addison are doing.

"Let me get you a towel!" I run to the bathroom and turn on the lights. I looked at the mirror and the mirror seemed to spell out: GET BACK WITH ADDISON. ZORRIANDER ISN'T WORTH IT. I shake my head and look at the mirror again. It's still there! Am I seeing things? I hear a click but don't know what it was, so I just focus on the task, getting paper towels. I grab them and try to leave, but it appears that the door is locked. I try pulling harder. Uh oh.....

"Hello?" The lights go out.

Zorriander's POV

It has been 5 minutes! Where is Zed! I thought he went to go get paper towels! Buzz buzz! Zed's phone vibrated. Well, since he's not here, I'll just read his messages. It's a text from Eliza! It reads 'I can't believe you left Zorri at the SeaBrook restaurant without telling her!' I decide to text back. (Italics will be Zorri and bold, Eliza.)

'Zed did what!?'

'Oh! Is this not Zed?'

'No, this is Zorriander!'

'I thought this was Zed! Whoops!'

'Eliza?'

'Eliza?'

'ELIZA!'

After that, no response. Zed dumped me! He probably went back for Addison. Uck! I might as well go home! And worst of all, I thought we were actually going to get back together. I actually liked him! I got some takeout, paid, and left. I'll leave his phone here, like he will even come back.

Eliza's POV

Yes! Bucky successfully locked the bathroom door so I texted false news on Zed's phone to make Zorri angry. She left and I can proceed for the next step. I will write a note telling Zed that she went home but in her perspective and Zed will go there, and they will argue! Beautiful sabotage! Zzzzz! Oh no! My Z-Band has become unstable again! But now I have a strange feeling for Bucky.... I need to find him. I ran to the area where the bathrooms were and I found him.

"Bucky!" I whisper.

"Yeah?"

"I think something wrong with my Z-Band! We gotta go!"

"What about Zed?"

"I've already put the note down, I'll unlock the door, you grab my hand and I superspeed from here to our table, then we run."

"Okay!" We do all those things and exit the restaurant. "Let's come back another day, I'll take you on a real date." My heart stopped. What was this feeling? Is this "love"?

"Oh, uh, that's okay, I do like brains in a can, you don't have to do that."

"Oh but I want to. Please."

"Um, okay!"

"Awwww!" We hear someone say. It's Addison! I forgot that she was still online.

"Addi! I forgot you were still there! Can you try to fix my Z-Band?"