Everybody Gets a Dad

Lotor had been recovering easily and was ready to get back in the action. So when Y/N got an anonymous message saying that there was something waiting for her in the West wing on Quk, he was ready.
__

"I still don't see why we had to bring him" Lance complained as they trekked through the forest they hid their lions in. "He's important to this mission, that's why!" Y/N snapped at him.

While the others were in armor Y/N and Lotor both wore regular clothes, neither could explain why.

They finally got to the castle to see that the doors were closed, and guards were posted on both sides. "The castle is closed!" One guard spoke, "Leave!" The other shouted. "Move aside," Y/N said, authority laced in her voice, "Why would we listen to you?" The first guard laughed out, and Y/N snapped.

Horns grew longer, teeth became sharper, nails into claws, her blazing E/C eyes became a fierce purple. "Repeat that for me," She said, voice deeper, more mature. "Nothing Princess, we simply didn't recognize you" The same guard stuttered out and let her in. "Pff thought so," Y/N said with a smirk as she walked by them, the rest followed.
__

A blazing fire blocked their way farther into the castle, while the others stood uncertain, Y/N and Lotor walked directly into the fire. The two were out of sight and not one other person knew what to do until they all started walking forward. It was clear that none of them wanted to but they were none the less.

When the fire swallowed them their armor was swapped for a dashing suit corresponding to their lions, except Allura and Hunk. Allura had a dress and Hunk had a dark brown suit. Y/N and Lotor were standing on the other side with annoyed frowns on their faces. Lotor had a black suit and silver tie, while Y/N had a black dress with silver accents, Keith barely realized that they matched. Each had crowns, almost identical to each other. They both seemed to be made of glass with smoke circling in them.

"Why do you two match?" Keith asked, "No more stupid questions from you, any of you" Y/N said. "Whatever happens in here stays within these walls, got it? Good" Lotor tacked on, not letting anyone respond. He then held out his arm and Y/N hooked hers with his. An arm of pure white fire came from her stump and grabbed Lotor's arm. They looked like a couple, more so than Keith and Y/N. "Let's go," she told them, and they were off.
__

The group of seven walked into a large room, the same room the ball they attended. There was a large group of people in that room. They were obviously here for a party of some sort and when they saw Y/N they stopped talking. "Princess, please speak for us. Why are you here?" A man asked her.

Y/N stepped up to them along with Lotor and began to speak. "Hello to everyone, I would love to say that I have come to stay and rule over this beautiful kingdom at last but I have not. I have spent years of my life trying to take down the force that is Zarkon. My fiance and I have been working closely with the Voltron Paladins. I understand that there was an agreement between our nations, but that agreement has been broken. He had promised not to hurt a single demon from Quk, but he has hurt me. In ways that are unimaginable, so I fight back. I've died in this fight, lost an arm, and lost my family, but I'd do it again. I'd do it as many times as it takes if Zarkon ends up dead!"

The crowd cheered and clapped, then Lotor opened his mouth and everyone became silent again. "Your lovely princess has taught me the wrongs of my father. From a young age, I was taught to create allies, not enemies. Still, that is all my father creates. I will stand by my love for as long as it takes to defeat my father. Or else I would have failed as fiance and, as a future husband."

The crowd cheered again and began to chant "Princess Y/N, Prince Lotor!! Our future rulers!" The room repeated it over and over again until the duo left.
__