Lies

Lotor was happy, he was sharing a bed with the person he loves, he's going to a galran free planet, and they haven't been attacked in weeks. He has no idea how this led to him vomiting next to his sister at 10 am.
__

Waking up next to someone as pretty as Allura is a blessing to Lotor. With his father only wishing death and hatred on the young hybrid, this is unexpected. This blessing was easily ruined by the strengthening need to vomit and the nightmare that he had.

As quietly as he could, Lotor left the bed and ram from the room. He quickly approached a bathroom and entered it. To his surprise, Y/N was already there, hurling into the trashcan. With the need to vomit still in his system he sat on the floor in front of the toilet and threw up.
__

Neither knew how long they had been gone. It was long enough for their lovers to look for them, and for them to start dry heaving.

Keith and Allura had teamed up so they could find their hybrids, and quickly found them. One puking ash, and the other puking what appeared to be his dinner.

"Lotor?"
"Y/N!"

Allura and Keith were trying to comfort their lovers, to no avail. What was more concerning is that Y/N was having a harder and harder time breathing. She was starting to become drowsy and unable to see clearly. Until she muttered two simple words. "I lied."
__

Lotor stopped at the same time as her, but Y/N still was coughing up ash. "The hell you mean you lied?!" Lotor snapped, clearly angry. "The night...mare you had...was not just a nightmare" Y/N said still trying to catch her breath. "Elaborate" he ordered her, "It was my memory. You weren't supposed to see it. I let it slip out into your mind, I didn't want you to know." Y/N stuttered out. She was scared, guilty, and worried, all emotions rare for her.

"...How many times?" Lotor asked eventually, his hair falling in his face, "... I don't think that you need to know" she managed to get out, "How many times!?" He said louder, "Four!" Y/N  responded hastily. Not a second later, Lotor was up and out of the room.

Allura chased after him, asking if he was alright, Keith stayed with Y/N. He watched as the girl he had only seen in anger and happiness, break down into a pile of tears.
__

"Lotor, love! What is going on?" Allura asked, trying to keep up with the prince. "Just that Y/N, can't keep her head straight" he snapped at her before realizing his mistake. "I'm sorry Allura, but I'm just trying to wrap my head around this" he explained calmly. "It's alright. But what nightmare did you have?" She asked him, hoping to understand just a sliver of his pain.

Lotor appeared to be having an eternal battle, he was sure that she could help him. Yet, she could also encourage his anger towards his sibling-like friend. "It was simple, I attempted to kill myself" Lotor said calmly, in hopes of down playing Allura's reaction. "What? Y/N mentioned that this was a true memory of hers.. did you really?" Allura asked him quietly, begging to whatever God exists that Y/N lied.

"I'm sorry Allura. At one point, it was to much" he whispered, close to tears. Allura saw this and pulled him into her room, he had almost walked past it. "Please don't cry. I love you Lotor, I know you don't hear that enough." Allura said tears brimming her own eyes. At that, Lotor allowed himself to cry.
__

Y/N wasn't getting to far with Keith. She may love him, but Keith is awful with emotions. So instead, she went to Ulaz and Thace for comfort. She walked into the room without knocking, her pack fathers never locked doors, and plopped down on Thace.

"Papa Thace, I've made a big mistake" Y/N whined as she curled up in his lap. Thace's mate, Ulaz, sat next to the two and offered his own sense of comfort. "What happened with Lotor?" Ulaz said, pulling a blanket over the three of them. "I kept something from him, that I shouldn't have" Y/N said quietly, burying her face in their chests.