I want to be your Baby

Hazel POV

I woke up and went the bathroom then  turned the shower on.  I got in and lathered my body with my favorite Love spell from Victoris Secret. I repeated that for about 30mins then washed my hair and got out. I did the rest of my hygiene and went back in my room. August was still sleep he looked sexy even when he sleep. I can't believe this is happening am I moving to fast?

Well I'll just have to see I lotioned down my body then put on my lace bra and boy shorts. I went too my closet and picked out my pink yoga pants and a Jordan t shirt. I put my hair in curly bun since it was still wet. I put on my bred 11's and went to check on Major. He was up watching spongebob.

"Hey mama baby you hungry."

"Yup I eat eat."

"Okay Well come on let's have tub tub time first."

"tub tub time Yay."

"Yea come on lil man." I ran him some bath water and he washed himself up. I turned around and jumped so hard. August was standing there smiling.

"U scared me."

"Sorry bebeb" he said kissing me. I got Major out the tub and dressed him in his black Levis and a white tee and his carmine 6's.  He brushed his hair and we went downstairs.  I started cooking breakfast.  August and Major was playing 2k in the livingroom is was so cute for Major to be so little he can play any game. Like he a grown man. I cooked chocolate chip waffles, eggs,  Bacon, sausage and grits. I fixed our plates and we sat down and ate. I washed up the dishes and we sat down and watched tv.  August phone rung and he answered. 

"Hello.....Yea......Right now....Ard we on our way. "

He hung up and started smiling from ear to ear.

"What you all happy for."

"bae my manager want you to come record at the studio they said they might sign y u if you good."

"Are you serious"

"Yup come on." He ran upstairs and I called Tiyana. I explained everything and she said drop Major  off at her house. We dropped him off and headed to the studio. When we got their August introduced me too  everybody. Then I talked to his manager and some other people. They gave me  the contract and I read over it cause I ain't trying to be like tlc. I signed it and they wanted me  to record something.  I recorded real man and they loved it.  They wanted me to record more and I didn't have nothing so I just sung from the heart. (A/N I know this really ain't her song but it is in this book.)

Woah I ain't never wanted someone this bad before woah I get butterflies when ever I hear your voice. Woah this ain't even normal woah boy what are you doing to me got me right here showing all of me emotions. Catching feelings I'm falling for you. I'm in love with everything that you say and do. So can I be your baby can I be your baby can I be your baby. I want to be your baby can I be your baby can I be you're baby. I want to be your baby I want to be be your love I want to be your everything please don't tell me no. I want to be your baby I want to be yo love I want to everything everything Yea. Ohh all my girls say that I'm tripping moving to fast. But no I know when it's real I know what I fell inside.  and Yes it's legit that I need you. Ill give up the world just to keep you Ohh. Catching feelings I'm falling for you I'm inlove with everything that you say and do.  So can I be your Baby can I be your baby can I be baby. I want to be your baby can I be your baby can I be your baby. I want to baby your baby I want to be love I want to be your everything please don't tell me no. I want to be your girl I want to be your rock  I want to be the last fuss you in when you feel to hearts gone stop like BOOM×7 Baby!!