It cant be final part ......

Last time on Nobody knows.....

"Babe can you go get me some orange juice" I said picking up some Cheetos and Aug put it right back on the shelf. Ughh he getting on my damn nerves. I cam eat wtf I want to eat tf he thought I put the Cheetos back in the buggie and proceeded. I was seeing what else I want until I heard somebody call my name. And only one person call me that but it couldn't be. I was too scared to turn around but I did anyway. I turned around and there he stood. But how is this possible. My head started hurting and I felt light headed. I soon blacked out......

Hazel POV

I woke up to a bright light shining in my face. My head was spinning and my back was killing me. I looked up and everybody was looking at me. Damn what happen.

"Omg Hazel  don't ever scare me like that again" Tiyana said hugging me

"You good ma" Ty said rubbing my belly

"Bebeh you straight" Aug said standing in the corner looking at me with concerned eyes.

"Y'all I'm  good I just thought I seen somebody but I must be tripping cause  he dead"

"Who?" They all said in unison making me jump

"My brother" I said quietly

"Umm y'all can I talk to Hazel real quick" Aug said looking at me

"Bye baby see you at home" Mama Shelia said kissing my forehead.

"Bye mama see you later" Devan said walking out the room with Ty.

"Sis stay up and stop stressing" Chris said

"Bye babyguhh relax " Neya said walking out. 

"Bye Pooh" Sarah said

"Bye Hazel get some rest" Kirk said walking out hand in hand with Sarah.

"Bye baby call me if you need anything and Ima come pick up my baby tomarr" Tiyana said hugging me. And now it's just me and Aug. He stood looking at me for a minute until he finally spoke.

"Hazel umm I don't know how to tell you this so ima let him tell you but stay calm and don't stress that's not healthy for the baby" the door open and there stood....My big brother looking good as ever. He stood at 6'3 Hazel eyes low haircut muscular asf.  Tattoos all over even his neck gorgeous deep dimples and a killer smile. 

"Hey Minnie" he said looking nervous. I just broke down crying Im upset with him because after all this time he was alive but I'm  also happy that he is alive because ive missed him so much. He came over to me and pulled me into a hug. I just cried I couldn't stop Dre is alive after all these years but Trey is dead. I'm  so frustrated at this moment. My baby was kicking me nonstop. I put my hand over my stomach and screamed loud.

"Hazel you ight" Dre said looking at me. My heart race increase and I start getting light headed.

"HAZEL CALM DOWN" AUGUST said rubbing my back my room door opened and nurses and doctor rushed to my bedside.

"Mrs. Alsina I need for you to calm down the baby can't take all this ." he said

"Umm Mr.Alsina can I talk to you for a second" he said walking out the room as Aug followed. I just layed down and breathed in and out trying to slow my heart rate down.

"Bubba we gone talk about this later OK"

"Ight Minnie"

AUGUST POV

Everything is crazy right now Hazel stressing and its not healthy for the baby. It's now a chance my babygirl won't make it. After all these years turns out Dre wasnt dead but that's a story for another day. I just want both of my girls to be ight. The doctor called me into the hall to talk about something.

"Alright Mr.Alsina as you know all this stress isn't good on the baby now we will release Mrs. Alsina but she will be put on bed rest until she have this baby.  She needs to eat healthy and just relax. Your babygirl is is going to be Okay. Her heart level is back to normal and everything so that's good. Just maintain Those rules and she'll be fine. She's free to go I just need you to sign her discharge papers. And ill have those right out for you." He shook my hand and I walked back in the room. Hazel looked at me and smiled. Her eyes were sparkling and she  looked gorgeous. 

"Minnie  I have to go take care of some business but I'll be by your house tomorrow ok " Dre said getting up

"Okay bye bubba" she said smiling he kissed her forehead and dapped me up before leaving out.

"How you feeling ma" I asked sitting next to her in the chair

"I'm  good I guess..... Babe?" she said looking in my eyes

"Yes"

"I'm  sorry" she said holding her head down. I took my finger and lifted her chin and placed a sweet passionate kiss on her full pink juicy lips. She pecked my lips once more  and smiled.

"Ohh yeah bae you been released so we can go" She pulled the cover back and stepped out of bed. She fixed her dress and held her shoes in her hand. As on cue the doctor walked back with her papers.  I signed them and we left out. I picked Hazel up bridal style and carried her to the car. Papparrazi was everywhere too. They been all on us today like damn can we get some privacy but I just ignore them I'm   used to it now. 20Mins later we pulled up at the house. I carried Hazel in the house and sat her on our  bed. I started the shower for her and helped her strip out her clothes. I left her to do her business while I go and check on everybody. I went to the game room and saw Chandra, the girls and Major playing 2k.

MAJOR was killing all them that's my son. I smiled and walked out. I went downstairs to see mama making craw fish and gumbo.

"Mmm mama you got it smelling good in here girl" I said grabbing a spoon about ti  taste the gumbo until she smacked my hand and shooed me out the kitchen. I sweaa moms peddy mane. I went upstairs and Hazel was still in the shower. I decided to use the other bathroom to shower. I left out the room and started the shower. Taking off my clothes and stepping in the steaming hot water hit my skin. Relaxing my muscles and shit. I sat and thought about alot while washing up.  I'm  glad Dre not dead he seem cool asf I just wish he would have told everybody sooner but I know how it is mane. I washed up a couple more times then hopped out. I walked back in the room to Hazel in one of my tees writing in her song book. Her hair in a neat bun she looked so stunning.  I walked in the closet and put on my Polo briefs black sweats and a black tank. I put on my Nike socks and went to lay down with my bebeh while watching The fast and the furious. Chandra told us the food was ready so we went downstairs after Hazel put on some sweats.  We prayed then  ate making small talk. Everyone was full so I washed up the dishes while Chandra dried and put away. Yesss Aug do dishes. We got done and I went to tell the girls and Major a bed time story. I tucked them all in and headed for my bed. I got in bed wrapping my arms around my girls and drifted to sleep.......

************************************

2 chappies in one day *pats back*

This was just a filler and to tell you the unknown character. 

Dre alive yall how y'all feel about that

Trey dead

Drama coming next y'all stay tuned

VOTE AND COMMENT

TELL YO FRIENDS

I'M OUT

*MRS.ALSINA*